BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

angie h.
I love Gain products. The lavender fragrance smells great. My clothes are clean and smells like a lavender field
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
Great smell, but just not that much cleaning power. I find this type of Gain isn't cleaning my clothes that well.
Krystal G.
Monroe
I love how clean this makes my clothes. The smell is super fresh and pleasant. I've been a user of gain for years
Taylar V.
Cookeville, TN
Love the scent, just can’t get enough of it. Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Liquid Detergent 100 fl. oz.
Alejandra v.
Fort Worth, TX
We have tryed many other detergens and it is in my opinion the best compared to the rest. Totally recomend it!
Rachel M.
Love this product! Makes it laundry smell so good and keeps it so clean! We will continue to buy this product.
Andrea M.
Fontana, CA
Mom always used Gain, every once I could remember. Love the way this stuff smells and how my clothes smell too.
Teddra C.
Philadelphia
Keeps your thing smelling #fresh a little bit of this goes a long way. I like to use it on my covers the most.
Chelsea P.
Love this stuff I will never use another laundry detergent besides this one! My clothes always smell amazing!
Joanna C.
San Jose, CA
Leaves my clothes nice and soft with an amazing smell and stainless. Cleans very well , and last a long time

back