BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Coleman M.
Greenville, NC
Great scent and keeps my clothes clean and smelling great! not too feminine, which is a plus with laundering men's clothes.
Molly N.
San Antonio, TX
I love washing my sheets with the lavender detergent! The scent last for days and helps me relax at the end of a long day!
lillian w.
Orlando, KY
Smells amazing! Pulls stains out very well. I have 3 kids so I know all about stains! The smell stays on clothes very well.
Lydia G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the scent and I use for my washing machine that requires HE it cleans and leaves the scent in clothes, a clean scent.
Michelle S.
San Antonio
My husband loves the smell, price, and the fact that it works well at keeping our colors bright and whites even brighter.
Rachel S.
This product gets my clothes clean and smells fantastic. My kids get dirty playing outside but they are no match for gain
Diana Q.
Plainfield, NJ
This detergent left my clothes clean and smelling fresh! My family enjoys having their clothes washed with this product.
cortney w.
Bridgewater, NY
I love all gain detergants! the scent lasts all day and you can literally feel the cleaness! absolutely my all time fav!!
Savannah L.
Pomona Park
I love this detergent! It smells amazing and keeps the clothes clean! Always super soft as well! It is for sure effective
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents. It is effective and smells extremely good. It is also quite affordable.

Target