BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah D.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the lavender scent and is always to light and clean. Always has clothing smelling amazing and is good with sensitive skin.
Lilianne T.
El Monte, CA
My favorite liquid detergent!! The lavender one smells absolutely amazing and the scent even stays on your clothes after a dry!
Joi Y.
Rome, GA
I like how Gain cleans my clothes and doesn't leave any residue or detergent marks on my clothes. This isn't my favorite scent.
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Gain always has great deals and washes clothes very well. Never leaves any residue and leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean
Monica M.
Hidalgo, TX
Love the scent! This leaves your clothes so soft and fresh at the same time, it literally keeps its fresh smell for days!!!!
Brooke T.
Hypoallergenic which is something many people need! Freshens and cleans clothes thoroughly and keeps them smelling amazing!!!
leona e.
ky
Love the smell clothes comes out clean and bright it comes at affordable price love measuring it out knowing how much I need
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
I am a fan of the fake lavender smell. Is it as soothing as real lavender? No but my clothes smell freshly laundered longer.
lillian w.
Orlando, KY
Smells amazing! Pulls stains out very well. I have 3 kids so I know all about stains! The smell stays on clothes very well.
kyley h.
Then smell is so good and relaxing feeling makes my clothes soft and clean feeling no left over detergent on my clothes...