BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target
Luz E.
Bronx, NY
Keeps your clothes super clean without fading the color away. Keeps my clothes bright and smelling amazing! This is definitely the best detergent there is.
Samantha W.
Scranton
After using this product I will never use anything else. It makes my clothes smell great and it gets a good clean when I mix my oxiclean powder with it.
Michelle M.
Andover, KS
I love the smell of the liquid detergent. I also feel that the liquid is better than powder because I feel like the powder never rinses all the way out.
Ancil M.
Sugar Land, TX
Love the scent of this detergent, especially when I was my bedding with it. Wish detergent would be a little cheaper considering how much laundry I do.
Isa C.
Tallahassee, FL
Lavender is my favorite scent because it's not too powerful but still lovely. Gain washes out any stain with no need for stain removers most times.
Phoebe T.
This stuff works amazing. It smells great and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin at all. I use it in my jigh efficiency washer and barely need any!
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
This is my go-to laundry detergent. Smells great. Works great. Can't ask for much more. My clothes always smell amazing and come out squeaky clean!
Sandra L.
Ocala, FL
Yum! My clothes smell soooo good! I absolutely love when I can find a good detergent that gets the clothes clean AND keeps them smelling so good!
Brenda V.
Very satisfying scent. Leaves clothes smelling for a decent amount of time after they are out of the wash. Would probably purchase in the future.
Brittany W.
Ricetown, KY
this product has a really good smell that is kind long lasting and get clothes really clean..i love this product and really recommend to others.