BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target
Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
The best smelling laundry detergent out there. It’s very subtle & relaxing while doing laundry lol. I love the feeling of my clothes after washing with gain. Very soft & no film left behind. Love this detergent!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
This is how to get clothes that just stink to smell better. I do notice sometimes stains aren’t gone with this detergent and I do need to add extra stain remover. Definitely has it times where it is my go to.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
This year I switched my laundry detergent to Gain and I have bought this detergent so many times! I trust Gain and all their products to do a great job at cleaning my clothes and removing dirt and stains. I prefer Gain over other products, because it's affordable and does great job at cleaning clothes.  The lavendar scent is also really nice.
April D.
For some laundry items, I prefer to use Gain and the lavender fresh scent is AMAZING! The price is also fantastic. It is effective at cleansing my clothing items and I would highly recommend it as an alternative to your other favorite cleansing products.
Erika K.
Port St. John
Actually using it ATM to wash the clothes and linens. I love the scent and the clothes always smell so good. Pricy but worth it if you actually want clean clothes. Fav scent too, others are a bit strong but this one of dead on the mark.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This stuff smells sooo good!! It really does the job with cleaning and removing stains, too! I have 2 fair-skinned sensitive children and this product doesn't ever irritate their skin ever!
Jordyn M.
Concord
Makes the clothes feel so soft and smell amazing! I don’t see any cons in this product, it works amazingly. Always my go to brand due to the price, so affordable! Totally would buy again!!
Jessenia R.
Gainesville , FL
This is my favorite detergent ever. The smell is the best. This detergent is distinguished by its good smell. the product yields a lot because it only takes a little to make it work
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Wonderfully amazing aroma! This is my go to product. Gain’s scent is long lasting. Your clothes and towels smell fresh for weeks. This product is extremely effective, I would recommend it. It is expensive do I look for sales.
mackenzie r.
Amarillo, TX
My mom always used this product, so when I moved out I had to use the same kind. So now every time I have fresh clothes or linens it takes me back! Love this product!