BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock HE Island Fresh Liquid Detergent 100 fl. oz.
  • "It works really well on those musty towels I find in my kids room all balled up." in 1 review
Lucy N.
Arlington, VA
First of all, the smell is amazing and really lasts in your clothes once they have been washed. I always trust that the liquid won't stain or ruin my clothes, and the colors never bleed either!
Michelle W.
The smell alone is like a Eutopia and the cleaning power isn't diminished by the pleasant small. Basically, Gain has cornered the market on great smell with an effective and powerful clean!
Kristina C.
Martin, TN
This product smells so good. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh forever. It isn't as effective with stain fighting though. I thought Gain was the "bees knees", it is more affordable than tide and smells better, but the stain fighting power of tide just can not be beaten. Good product though if you don't have to have a tough stain fighter.
Taquana S.
South St Paul, MN
This is the only laundry detergent brand that I buy because of the fragrance it's definitely the best as far as my clothes being fresher longer I have been using those since childhood and I will continue to purchase this the only thing I would say is I wish that they had a little bit more power when it came to fighting stains Etc.
Faith J.
Louisville, KY
I love this laundry detergent. As some of you know, gain has some of the most amazing scents in laundry detergent. This one happens to be one of my favorites. It is very affordable, I purchase it from Dollar General. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for great laundry scents.
Rebecca M.
San Benito, TX
Gain is my favorite detergent to use! This scent is so beautiful, I constantly get compliments on how my clothes smell. Gain liquid detergent gets the stains out of the clothes and keeps them fresh. Gain is not expensive and does last a good while.

Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love gain detergent because the smell is so fresh. It really gets in and cleans your clothes and the smell is obviously amazing. Very effective I never had an issue with Gain products that is why I will always purchase from them. Highly recommended
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Does a great job and gets my clothes really clean! Is a better price than most detergents but sometimes has irritated my allergies due to the scent. I have bad allergies so that is just me but I love the product. I would recommend.
Sonya E.
Gain does an amazing job with my clothes. I'm very big on smells and I can smell the scent so well. It's effective with stains that are regular but not miracle work. It's usually pretty affordable.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
I really love Gain. I can't lie, I feel my clothes are clean with most detergents. But I feel Gain has kept my clothes from looking worn out and keeps them smelling wonderful