BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton

Start your review of Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
I love the way this stuff smells. It cleans my laundry perfectly. It rinses clean from the fabrics that I wash with it and it never irritates my skin nor my children
Tara P.
The smell is amazing and last for a long time in your clothes. I wash clothes at least 5 days a week for our family of 4.
Sarah L.
❤️Also my go to when I'm doing Laundry. I have 6 people I do laundry for... So this works out great!!
I enjoy powders and find them easy to use.
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this detergent leaves my clothes feeling really soft and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks on end!
Kelly E.
Greensboro
Not only do I love the smell of this product, it leaves your clothes feeling soft as well. I did use another product before but it is no comparison to this one!
Nicole S.
Bowie, MD
Smells delightful and get my clothes fresh and clean. The only con would be that it's probably not good for someone with sensitive skin. The price is OK I usually get it when I have a coupon. I would recommend this.
Maggie T.
Very affordable and great scent. Cleans stains and dirt from clothes very well. I would buy again.
Falin N.
Bronx
Love this fragrance and even tho the smell is different it doesnt take away from how well it cleans...love gain products
Wenny Carolina M.
Santo Domingo Este
Su aroma floral es sumamente rico al terminar de lavar la ropa está queda muy olorosa y es muy confortable.
cindy p.
Best and my go to, I Love this detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fresh. Smelling good for a long time.