BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Smells delightful and get my clothes fresh and clean. The only con would be that it's probably not good for someone with sensitive skin. The price is OK I usually get it when I have a coupon. I would recommend this.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This detergent smells amazing I recommend this to everyone the quality is amazing for this product
Mayra R.
love the way my house smells when i do laundry my clothes smell fresh when i wash them and it leave freshness on my clothes and you cant beat the price and the quality is unbeatable I've been buying the product for years and I will not change it for anything else
Ky-Eve D.
VERDUN
I find this scent really to intense for me I usually like the flower scent but this is to fruity but it makes the texture of the clothing really nice and they is always other scents available i am satisfied with the results
Andrea A.
White Plains, NY
One of my favorite clothing detergents, but i do wish the smell was a little more potent. I really enjoy the smell i just wish i could smell it a little bit more. the price is a little on the expensive side.
Hareem B.
I love this detergent its smells very good.
It remove any kind of stain.
I would reccomend this detergent.
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA
Really nice scent and not too strong , doesn't leave a weird residue like some powder detergents
Carolina O.
Reseda, CA
I love using this detergent because it leaves the clothing soft and with a nice fresh scent to it.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell