BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton

Start your review of Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Nicole S.
Bowie, MD
Smells delightful and get my clothes fresh and clean. The only con would be that it's probably not good for someone with sensitive skin. The price is OK I usually get it when I have a coupon. I would recommend this.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
I'm currently using this gain pod and it smells so good and my clothes are clean.
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales
This product smells amazing and does what it says on the box, there's no messing about and the instructions are clear cut, the fragrance is very floral but doesn't get lost within the washing process. Would recommend
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I love the scent floral fusion. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's one of my favorite detergents.
jen a.
The best detergent you can find and very budget friendly had the best smell
Chanda S.
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent on the market! My clothes come out fresh and clean every time.
All I'm going to say is this product gets the job done and I like it. A pro is definitely the wonderful clean smell but the con is that it doesn't really last long on clothing. I do recommend it though, it leave your clothes clean & soft.
Jennifer R.
Langsville, OH
The smell is amazing!! Cleans very well. I'm pleased to use this and enjoy how long the scent lingers!!
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!