BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I am not actually try this product as yet. However I am curious to find out it's effectiveness overall in if it's really worth it for me to repurchase it. I will just have to venture out to the grocery store and pick it up eventually. I so apologize for not being able to contribute any more feedback regarding this product, however it is one that I would like to try in the future.
Brittany P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have only use this product once and did not feel like it cleaned my clothes very well.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent is much too scented for my laundry.
Jenny L.
SMELLS AMAZING! My mom loves washing with this and it leaves the smell for a while !!!!!
Cruzita N.
Gain has gone too far this time. I was not thrilled with the overpowering scent that was left on my clothes following wash and dry. The floral scent was cloying and I was left with an unpleasant feeling. Its about the same price as the others but this one I am going to pass on.
Ky-Eve D.
montreal, QC
I find this scent really to intense for me I usually like the flower scent but this is to fruity but it makes the texture of the clothing really nice and they is always other scents available i am satisfied with the results
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR
Leave My clothes really clean but I feel like with bright colors it does remove colors and leaves them pale looking
Andrea A.
White Plains, NY
One of my favorite clothing detergents, but i do wish the smell was a little more potent. I really enjoy the smell i just wish i could smell it a little bit more. the price is a little on the expensive side.
Fabiola B.
This is a very good product, does its work , I would low down the fragrance because of my allergies, it's very effective