BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton

Start your review of Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tia L.
Dekalb, IL
This stuff always leavesy clothes clean and smelling amazing! I love all Gain products.
Eugenia R.
Deja la ropa muy limpia y el aroma es muy agradable. También me parece que rinde mucho.
Kelly E.
Greensboro
Not only do I love the smell of this product, it leaves your clothes feeling soft as well. I did use another product before but it is no comparison to this one!
Maggie T.
Very affordable and great scent. Cleans stains and dirt from clothes very well. I would buy again.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Gain is so amazing. Leaves tour clothes bright and fresh smelling. I love this line better than any other detergent o. The market
cindy p.
Best and my go to, I Love this detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fresh. Smelling good for a long time.
Falin N.
Bronx
Love this fragrance and even tho the smell is different it doesnt take away from how well it cleans...love gain products
Vanessa P.
As said before, loveeeeeee this product & the amazing & fressssh aroma that it has just like their other gain products!!
Jazmin A.
Pennsauken , NJ
Love Gain detergent I can always count on gain in having my clothes clean and smelling great, never disappointing
Heidy A.
Sanford
Love this floral essences, your clothes smell so good for long time and you don't have to use to much to wash your cloth .