BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Vanessa P.
As said before, loveeeeeee this product & the amazing & fressssh aroma that it has just like their other gain products!!
Falin N.
Bronx
Love this fragrance and even tho the smell is different it doesnt take away from how well it cleans...love gain products
cindy p.
Best and my go to, I Love this detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fresh. Smelling good for a long time.
Kelly M.
Dolphin
Smells amazingly good. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh. This is a must have! I use this all the time
Fabiola B.
This is a very good product, does its work , I would low down the fragrance because of my allergies, it's very effective
Tara P.
The smell is amazing and last for a long time in your clothes. I wash clothes at least 5 days a week for our family of 4.
Haley S.
High Point, NC
Use it and love it always buy it and.Use it for.everything sometimes put it in the towlet to keep bathroom amelling fresh
Guadalupe Z.
I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
Norma O.
Tahlequah, OK
Smells and cleans great. Never leaves your cloths stiff or unclean. I love with just a small amount goes a long way.
James B.
Newton, NC
IF YOU WANT YOUR CLOTHES TO SMELL LIKE HEAVEN USE THIS. ITS WELL WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY TO SMELL SO GOOD. CONSIDER IT.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell