BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
Joanne H.
Decorator Expert
This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Unyque C.
I live this scent so right and fresh! I love the way it makes my clothes smell! And gain is such a great laundry detergent.
Lisa  W.
Smells amazing very refreshing will leave your laundry smelling and feeling great. It does aa pretty good job
cindy  l.
Has an amazing scent love how it leaves my clothes smelling i would rocommend it 100% its affordable an good quality
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Ashley R.
Forest , Ms
I have used Gain for a long time! Cleans clothes and keeps them smelling good! I can't stand to get detergent that doesn't last long and have to keep adding soap to get clothes clean! With Gain you don't have to do that!
Georgina Z.
I love using this laundry detergent because my clothes is definitely left feeling soft. It is also a great scent that lasts all day .
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
I'm currently using this gain pod and it smells so good and my clothes are clean.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell