BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jennifer s.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always used this. This is what my mom used when washing our clothes and now it's what I use to wash our clothes. Great prices in my opinion. Love them smell
paola v.
I've always used this laundry detergent because it smells so good and I love when my cloths smell like they just came out the washer , it's very affordable not that expensive and I recommend i really recommend it
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
What can I say about this product? Well this product comes in so many different scents. It becomes very hard to actually pick which one I want. Other than that I love this product I always use it to help when washing clothes.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX
The best for my boyfriends dirty work clothes! It leaves them great and smelling good for about 2 weeks! Sweat is not the best thing to smell so if your partner has smelling clothes this is the one to buy!!
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Gain is the best detergent out! I love the smell! Your clothes smell delicious for days! Your room,closet and house smell just like your clothes. Laying in a fresh bed cleaned with Gain is heaven!!!
Teresa R.
Lake View, AL
You can't go wrong using Gain in my opinion! It always leaves my clothes smelling so great. It cleans amazingly well especially having two boys that I swear find stuff to get on their clothes just to spite me!
SOLMAYRA M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell