BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Joalda Z.
grulla, TX
The best for my boyfriends dirty work clothes! It leaves them great and smelling good for about 2 weeks! Sweat is not the best thing to smell so if your partner has smelling clothes this is the one to buy!!
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
I love the powder soap a lot a people are allergic to it so be careful but it leaves my clothes nice and smooth looking extra clean again ! The price is supper affordable and will last you a good month
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Gain is the best detergent out! I love the smell! Your clothes smell delicious for days! Your room,closet and house smell just like your clothes. Laying in a fresh bed cleaned with Gain is heaven!!!
Dulce N.
Love the fresh smell that it has my laundry always comes out smelling so good ! And it's not like other detergents that will keep the smell for a day this will make it smell good for a long time!
Teresa R.
Lake View, AL
You can't go wrong using Gain in my opinion! It always leaves my clothes smelling so great. It cleans amazingly well especially having two boys that I swear find stuff to get on their clothes just to spite me!
SOLMAYRA M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
esmeralda g.
Smells great and makes the clothes feeling amazing. Takes the stains away while in the washer. Recommended. Last long little bit goes long ways buy this at Walmart very inexpensive
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
Kenzie T.
I love the smell! I can continue to smell on my clothes weeks after washing them. My clothes never fade after using Gain. It's worth spending a little extra money for it!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell