BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Oh my goodness can I just say I actually love to do laundry now because this stuff smells absolutely amazing !! I will literally wash one shirt just to smell it because it smells so heavenly!!
Ashley R.
Forest , Ms
I have used Gain for a long time! Cleans clothes and keeps them smelling good! I can't stand to get detergent that doesn't last long and have to keep adding soap to get clothes clean! With Gain you don't have to do that!
Judy T.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells so good i add water into a squirtbottle add the gain and spray on my furniture when my mom comes over she loves the way it make the whole house smell good. I use it to wash as well.Thank you great brand.
Iris G.
Raleigh, NC
I recently started using Gain and I love it . Gain has a very strong fragrance which I personally love but some people may not like it at all . It's price it's perfect because it lasts you for what seems to be eternally.
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
I love gain! All the detergents and fabric softeners smell so great! They leave my clothes smelling great for a VERY LONG TIME. They are also very reasonably priced.
Jennifer s.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always used this. This is what my mom used when washing our clothes and now it's what I use to wash our clothes. Great prices in my opinion. Love them smell
paola v.
I've always used this laundry detergent because it smells so good and I love when my cloths smell like they just came out the washer , it's very affordable not that expensive and I recommend i really recommend it
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
What can I say about this product? Well this product comes in so many different scents. It becomes very hard to actually pick which one I want. Other than that I love this product I always use it to help when washing clothes.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't care for the smell but it works great. Sometimes I had a problem with whether or not the powdered soap had liquidized or not and then I had powdered soap stuck on my clothes after so I had to rewash
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell