BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
Powder detergent is my all time favorite already, but Gain makes it so much more amazing with all the vibrant scents and packaging. This is my favorite scent because my clothes smell like fresh blooming flowers.
shia w.
Dundalk, MD
Smells really good , it gets every stain out of your clothes . The smell sticks on your clothes even after you take it out the dryer . After you wear the clothing there's still a smell to it . Its really affordable and worth it i do recommend this product its my favorite.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I really enjoy using Gain. It left a great fragrance for my clothes. You don't have to use any more than you are supposed to for one load. It was extremely effective and not very expensive. I am a college student so I turn to the cheaper brands more often.
Bianca D.
This has taken out some of my worst stains. It doesn't dull any of my colors either. It's effective at getting the job done. The scent gives clothes a nice touch as well. I recommend.
Sara P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product!! It leaves out clothing smelling grate and removes stains well!! My children are always outdoor playing in sand, eating messy foods, and just plain being kids! Gain helps me not have to worry about how the go about their day!!
All I'm going to say is this product gets the job done and I like it. A pro is definitely the wonderful clean smell but the con is that it doesn't really last long on clothing. I do recommend it though, it leave your clothes clean & soft.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Oh my goodness can I just say I actually love to do laundry now because this stuff smells absolutely amazing !! I will literally wash one shirt just to smell it because it smells so heavenly!!
Judy T.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells so good i add water into a squirtbottle add the gain and spray on my furniture when my mom comes over she loves the way it make the whole house smell good. I use it to wash as well.Thank you great brand.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
I love gain! All the detergents and fabric softeners smell so great! They leave my clothes smelling great for a VERY LONG TIME. They are also very reasonably priced.
paola v.
I've always used this laundry detergent because it smells so good and I love when my cloths smell like they just came out the washer , it's very affordable not that expensive and I recommend i really recommend it
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell