BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Ashley L.
Chester, VA
Ive used this for years and will continue for the rest of my life. The liquid version is better but I will sometimes use the powder. Most of my friends use this as well!
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I am not actually try this product as yet. However I am curious to find out it's effectiveness overall in if it's really worth it for me to repurchase it. I will just have to venture out to the grocery store and pick it up eventually. I so apologize for not being able to contribute any more feedback regarding this product, however it is one that I would like to try in the future.
Cruzita N.
Gain has gone too far this time. I was not thrilled with the overpowering scent that was left on my clothes following wash and dry. The floral scent was cloying and I was left with an unpleasant feeling. Its about the same price as the others but this one I am going to pass on.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I love the size because it's easy to hold while pouring. The fresh scent of Gain is lovely and I always combine my detergent with a full cup of baking soda to increase overall efficiency and soften our hard water. I love that this formula suds well, because bubbles always signify a cleaner wash for my personal preference.
Taz H.
When I use this detergent, my clothes come out the wash smelling wonderful! And it cleans the clothes very well. It's very effective and it's affordable too! I would recommend this product to everyone who does their own laundry.
M
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
Powder detergent is my all time favorite already, but Gain makes it so much more amazing with all the vibrant scents and packaging. This is my favorite scent because my clothes smell like fresh blooming flowers.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff!! I'm into clean laundry smells but this one is just as good! And iv noticed it stays for a really long time. Catch it on sale + coupons and it's super affordable. You can even play around with how much you want to put in for more or less of a smell.
shia w.
Dundalk, MD
Smells really good , it gets every stain out of your clothes . The smell sticks on your clothes even after you take it out the dryer . After you wear the clothing there's still a smell to it . Its really affordable and worth it i do recommend this product its my favorite.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I really enjoy using Gain. It left a great fragrance for my clothes. You don't have to use any more than you are supposed to for one load. It was extremely effective and not very expensive. I am a college student so I turn to the cheaper brands more often.
Bianca D.
This has taken out some of my worst stains. It doesn't dull any of my colors either. It's effective at getting the job done. The scent gives clothes a nice touch as well. I recommend.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell