BY GAIN #57 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Andrea A.
White Plains, NY
One of my favorite clothing detergents, but i do wish the smell was a little more potent. I really enjoy the smell i just wish i could smell it a little bit more. the price is a little on the expensive side.
Kassidy L.
Gulfport, MS
Gain is absolutely amazing! It keeps your clothes smelling fresh for days! It also softens them! I recommend Gain if you have athletic kids who always have dirty clothes!
Kenzie T.
I love the smell! I can continue to smell on my clothes weeks after washing them. My clothes never fade after using Gain. It's worth spending a little extra money for it!
Ashley L.
Chester, VA
Ive used this for years and will continue for the rest of my life. The liquid version is better but I will sometimes use the powder. Most of my friends use this as well!
caytlyn g.
Great great great great great great great fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic product....the smell is amazing
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I am not actually try this product as yet. However I am curious to find out it's effectiveness overall in if it's really worth it for me to repurchase it. I will just have to venture out to the grocery store and pick it up eventually. I so apologize for not being able to contribute any more feedback regarding this product, however it is one that I would like to try in the future.
Cruzita N.
Gain has gone too far this time. I was not thrilled with the overpowering scent that was left on my clothes following wash and dry. The floral scent was cloying and I was left with an unpleasant feeling. Its about the same price as the others but this one I am going to pass on.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I love the size because it's easy to hold while pouring. The fresh scent of Gain is lovely and I always combine my detergent with a full cup of baking soda to increase overall efficiency and soften our hard water. I love that this formula suds well, because bubbles always signify a cleaner wash for my personal preference.
Taz H.
When I use this detergent, my clothes come out the wash smelling wonderful! And it cleans the clothes very well. It's very effective and it's affordable too! I would recommend this product to everyone who does their own laundry.
M
Deja E.
Fayetteville , AR
Powder detergent is my all time favorite already, but Gain makes it so much more amazing with all the vibrant scents and packaging. This is my favorite scent because my clothes smell like fresh blooming flowers.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell