BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Seneca
Love gain it's a great product leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. Gets stains out as well
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
Works really well, it doesn't stain the clothes. My clothes usually come out smelling fresh.
My laundry always smells so fresh and clean.. even days and weeks after it has been washed
Jenny L.
SMELLS AMAZING! My mom loves washing with this and it leaves the smell for a while !!!!!
Brittany P.
Decorator Expert
I have only use this product once and did not feel like it cleaned my clothes very well.
Eugenia R.
Deja la ropa muy limpia y el aroma es muy agradable. También me parece que rinde mucho.
Tia L.
Dekalb, IL
This stuff always leavesy clothes clean and smelling amazing! I love all Gain products.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
This is a lot more affordable than other laundry detergents and I love how it smells!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Ashley R.
Forest , Ms
I have used Gain for a long time! Cleans clothes and keeps them smelling good! I can't stand to get detergent that doesn't last long and have to keep adding soap to get clothes clean! With Gain you don't have to do that!
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell