BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Heather E.
Newport
Smells very good! I have three kids, two of them are boys and one of them plays baseball. Needless to say their clothes smell awful! This takes the smell out.
Jessie W.
Farmington, MO
I love gain! I love the smell of gain and love how clean it gets my clothes. I dont ever doubt gain will clean my clothes thoroughly and I appreciate that.
Angela D.
Walker, MI
The smell is unbelievable! It lasts forever, when people hug me or the kids they say how good we smell. It's kind of funny people like to smell my laundry.
Elida S.
This not only cleans the heck out of your clothes. It smells so freaking amazing. My neighbors even told me they can smell when I'm doing my laundry 8))
Megan C.
Liverpool
I swear by gain products. The smell is amazing. I use it for everything. I put it in my carpet shampooer, wad melted. The smell is great and long lasting
Natasha J.
Placerville
This is my favorite. I found the powder lasts alot longer and my clothes get cleaner. Plus I really love the smell and it smells good all day long
Sarah L.
❤️Also my go to when I'm doing Laundry. I have 6 people I do laundry for... So this works out great!!
I enjoy powders and find them easy to use.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
I love how this detergent smells. the scent lingers in your clothes for long periods of time and it does a great job at cleaning your clothes.
Krystal K.
Norman, OK
The smell of this detergent lasts forever. My husband takes a big deep breath every time he uses a blanket. Our closets suddenly smell amazing!
Kenia O.
Alexandria, VA
These sheets smells so nice on my family's clothes. Takes away static and leaves a floral smell and I cant stop sniffing the clothes lol
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell