BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

cindy p.
Best and my go to, I Love this detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fresh. Smelling good for a long time.
Vanessa P.
As said before, loveeeeeee this product & the amazing & fressssh aroma that it has just like their other gain products!!
Falin N.
Bronx
Love this fragrance and even tho the smell is different it doesnt take away from how well it cleans...love gain products
Haley S.
High Point, NC
Use it and love it always buy it and.Use it for.everything sometimes put it in the towlet to keep bathroom amelling fresh
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Bet smell hat lasts and it really does clean clothes like no other! Gain is the only washing powders my family and I use!
Fabiola B.
This is a very good product, does its work , I would low down the fragrance because of my allergies, it's very effective
Kelly M.
Dolphin
Smells amazingly good. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh. This is a must have! I use this all the time
Guadalupe Z.
I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
I love this detergent i works n leaves my clothe super clean n also with a good smell n my clothe still full of color
cindy  l.
Has an amazing scent love how it leaves my clothes smelling i would rocommend it 100% its affordable an good quality
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell