Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Hareem B.
Hareem B.

I love this detergent its smells very good.
It remove any kind of stain.
I would reccomend this detergent.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
White Plains, NY

One of my favorite clothing detergents, but i do wish the smell was a little more potent. I really enjoy the smell i just wish i could smell it a little bit more. the price is a little on the expensive side.
Ky-Eve D.
Ky-Eve D.
Montreal, Quebec

I find this scent really to intense for me I usually like the flower scent but this is to fruity but it makes the texture of the clothing really nice and they is always other scents available i am satisfied with the results
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love to buy this when i have a little amount of money and need to wash my clothes,.. smells amazing and really works on cleaning out tough stains in your clothes you can find this brand everywhere and it has been around a long time
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

I live this scent so right and fresh! I love the way it makes my clothes smell! And gain is such a great laundry detergent.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN

I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Calyce P.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA

Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Gain products smell really awesome. Love to have a fresh load of laundry with the smell of gain.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now