Add a Photo

By GAIN
#110 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
cindy  l.
cindy l.

Has an amazing scent love how it leaves my clothes smelling i would rocommend it 100% its affordable an good quality
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.

Smells amazing very refreshing will leave your laundry smelling and feeling great. It does aa pretty good job
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I have only use this product once and did not feel like it cleaned my clothes very well.
Linda D.
Linda D.

Good for keeping clothes smelliing good for a very long time! Keeps it fresh and clean! And it has a very nice scent to it.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

Oh my goodness can I just say I actually love to do laundry now because this stuff smells absolutely amazing !! I will literally wash one shirt just to smell it because it smells so heavenly!!
Ileen G.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA

I love gain! All the detergents and fabric softeners smell so great! They leave my clothes smelling great for a VERY LONG TIME. They are also very reasonably priced.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Milwaukee, WI

This smells so good i add water into a squirtbottle add the gain and spray on my furniture when my mom comes over she loves the way it make the whole house smell good. I use it to wash as well.Thank you great brand.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL

Smells awesome. Works best along with the dryer sheets to hold smell longer. Need more than recommended amount for a good clean.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Seneca

Love gain it's a great product leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. Gets stains out as well
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Los Angeles, CA

I have always used this. This is what my mom used when washing our clothes and now it's what I use to wash our clothes. Great prices in my opinion. Love them smell
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now