BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Kelly M.
Dolphin
Smells amazingly good. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh. This is a must have! I use this all the time
cindy p.
Best and my go to, I Love this detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fresh. Smelling good for a long time.
Fabiola B.
This is a very good product, does its work , I would low down the fragrance because of my allergies, it's very effective
Tara P.
The smell is amazing and last for a long time in your clothes. I wash clothes at least 5 days a week for our family of 4.
Falin N.
Bronx
Love this fragrance and even tho the smell is different it doesnt take away from how well it cleans...love gain products
Vanessa P.
As said before, loveeeeeee this product & the amazing & fressssh aroma that it has just like their other gain products!!
Haley S.
High Point, NC
Use it and love it always buy it and.Use it for.everything sometimes put it in the towlet to keep bathroom amelling fresh
Guadalupe Z.
I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
Jessica A.
Temple city , CA
Love the smell
My clothes feel soft and smell delicious
I have extreme allergies and this doesn't trigger them at all
cindy  l.
Has an amazing scent love how it leaves my clothes smelling i would rocommend it 100% its affordable an good quality
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell