BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Elida S.
Elida S.
This not only cleans the heck out of your clothes. It smells so freaking amazing. My neighbors even told me they can smell when I'm doing my laundry 8))
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
❤️Also my go to when I'm doing Laundry. I have 6 people I do laundry for... So this works out great!!
I enjoy powders and find them easy to use.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
I love how this detergent smells. the scent lingers in your clothes for long periods of time and it does a great job at cleaning your clothes.
caytlyn g.
caytlyn g.
Great great great great great great great fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic product....the smell is amazing
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Thompson, PA
These keep your clothes smelling amazing. They aren't expensive and nm has to problem keeping your clothes wrinkle free, and no static.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Walker, MI
The smell is unbelievable! It lasts forever, when people hug me or the kids they say how good we smell. It's kind of funny people like to smell my laundry.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Lost Hills, CA
L9ve the way it leaves the smell in my clothes!! I can never be happy using this product... my husband always buys me this product lol
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Durham , NC
This stuff smells soooo good! I actually look forward to doing laundry when I have this product simply because it smells heavenly.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
This is my favorite. I found the powder lasts alot longer and my clothes get cleaner. Plus I really love the smell and it smells good all day long
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Norman, OK
The smell of this detergent lasts forever. My husband takes a big deep breath every time he uses a blanket. Our closets suddenly smell amazing!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell