BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Joanne H.
This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Brandy K.
Mount Vernon, KY
The smell of this product is divine. I don't really use any other product but Gain. The smells off this product is very long lasting.
Unyque C.
I live this scent so right and fresh! I love the way it makes my clothes smell! And gain is such a great laundry detergent.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
Taira H.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells sooo good and cleans very well. Also lasts a decent amount of time before having to buy more.
Lexi L.
Gain products smell really awesome. Love to have a fresh load of laundry with the smell of gain.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and fruity. I love how my clothes smell after using this soap!
Kelly E.
Greensboro
Not only do I love the smell of this product, it leaves your clothes feeling soft as well. I did use another product before but it is no comparison to this one!
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell