Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL

My most favorite scent! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! I use this with every load of laundry.
M E.
M E.

This detergent has the most amazing scent. The scent is very long lasting. This is a great product
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

This detergent smells amazing I recommend this to everyone the quality is amazing for this product
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN

Great scent and good price for as much as you get, will definitely buy again. Bought 64 load size.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

Favorite laundry detergent of all time I love the smell and the way it leaves my clothes smelling
Latasha J.
Latasha J.

Love the smell has the whole house smelling good while doing laundry and even after just love it
Diana M.
Diana M.
Greenville

It leaves your clothes smelling great and I love how the scent stays on your clothes for a while
Elvira T.
Elvira T.
Escondido, CA

Smells so good, leaves smell on clothes all day! And makes clothes super soft! Would recommend
Glo S.
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC

Works really well, it doesn't stain the clothes. My clothes usually come out smelling fresh.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

This Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent is much too scented for my laundry.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now