Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Love the smell
My clothes feel soft and smell delicious
I have extreme allergies and this doesn't trigger them at all
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I'm in love with the scent of this detergent....it's the best!!! I even talked my mother into using it
shia w.
shia w.
Dundalk, MD

Smells really good , it gets every stain out of your clothes . The smell sticks on your clothes even after you take it out the dryer . After you wear the clothing there's still a smell to it . Its really affordable and worth it i do recommend this product its my favorite.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL

What can I say about this product? Well this product comes in so many different scents. It becomes very hard to actually pick which one I want. Other than that I love this product I always use it to help when washing clothes.
Kassandra H.
Kassandra H.
Salem, MA

Love the scent and the way it washes my clothing . Leaves my clothing very soft and doesn't stretch them out . Very satisfied!
Hoda S.
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA

It does the job perfectly and the smell of gain detergent is absolutely amazing, so fresh and clean and lasts a long time.
Tristina L.
Tristina L.
Corp Christi, TX

Smells great, is adorable, and of good quality. They also always have coupons online. Just as good as Tide but half the price. I like the concentrated bottles, saves space and is easy to use. I would recommend this brand over many others and hope that you try it.
Kassidy L.
Kassidy L.
Gulfport, MS

Gain is absolutely amazing! It keeps your clothes smelling fresh for days! It also softens them! I recommend Gain if you have athletic kids who always have dirty clothes!
Carolina O.
Carolina O.
Reseda, CA

I love using this detergent because it leaves the clothing soft and with a nice fresh scent to it.
Mer Y.
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA

Really nice scent and not too strong , doesn't leave a weird residue like some powder detergents
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now