Add a Photo

By GAIN
#96 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
katie s.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
March 28, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
It does it's job and that's what o love about it. Smells great and makes my clothes smell good too!! Love that packaging and all the beautiful colors!! Very affordable!! I would highly recommend!!
Dulce N.
Dulce N.
April 12, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Love the fresh smell that it has my laundry always comes out smelling so good ! And it's not like other detergents that will keep the smell for a day this will make it smell good for a long time!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Grayslake, IL
April 1, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I have been using Tide forever. Recently switched to gain sue to it being cheaper. Cleans just as well but smells so much better. Love putting on clothes and taking a deep breath of coziness
esmeralda g.
esmeralda g.
May 21, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Smells great and makes the clothes feeling amazing. Takes the stains away while in the washer. Recommended. Last long little bit goes long ways buy this at Walmart very inexpensive
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
May 7, 2017, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I love the smell! I can continue to smell on my clothes weeks after washing them. My clothes never fade after using Gain. It's worth spending a little extra money for it!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Chester
May 1, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Ive used this for years and will continue for the rest of my life. The liquid version is better but I will sometimes use the powder. Most of my friends use this as well!
Patience T.
Patience T.
Amigo, West Virginia
May 5, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
This stuff is great, I highly recommend it, I won't use anything else. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all, it's super affordable, and I honestly don't think I'll ever use a different brand
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Greensboro
June 15, 2017, 6:14 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Not only do I love the smell of this product, it leaves your clothes feeling soft as well. I did use another product before but it is no comparison to this one!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Newport
April 27, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Smells very good! I have three kids, two of them are boys and one of them plays baseball. Needless to say their clothes smell awful! This takes the smell out.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Farmington, Mo
May 15, 2017, 7:56 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I love gain! I love the smell of gain and love how clean it gets my clothes. I dont ever doubt gain will clean my clothes thoroughly and I appreciate that.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell