BY GAIN #57 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Krystal K.
Norman, OK
The smell of this detergent lasts forever. My husband takes a big deep breath every time he uses a blanket. Our closets suddenly smell amazing!
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
I love how this detergent smells. the scent lingers in your clothes for long periods of time and it does a great job at cleaning your clothes.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Kenia O.
Alexandria, VA
These sheets smells so nice on my family's clothes. Takes away static and leaves a floral smell and I cant stop sniffing the clothes lol
stephanie h.
Thompson, PA
These keep your clothes smelling amazing. They aren't expensive and nm has to problem keeping your clothes wrinkle free, and no static.
Vanessa A.
Lost Hills, CA
L9ve the way it leaves the smell in my clothes!! I can never be happy using this product... my husband always buys me this product lol
Joanne H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Brandy K.
Mount Vernon, KY
The smell of this product is divine. I don't really use any other product but Gain. The smells off this product is very long lasting.
Georgina Z.
I love using this laundry detergent because my clothes is definitely left feeling soft. It is also a great scent that lasts all day .
Kylie W.
Jasper, AL
This stuff smells soooo good! I actually look forward to doing laundry when I have this product simply because it smells heavenly.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell