Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
janelle C.
janelle C.

Gets clothes clean and smells great and very cost effective. A little does go a long way, I seem to use less.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Paragould, AR

I absolutely love the Gain flings! To mess and no fuss! And my clothes come out clean and fresh every time!
Chanda S.
Chanda S.

Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent on the market! My clothes come out fresh and clean every time.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Langsville, OH

The smell is amazing!! Cleans very well. I'm pleased to use this and enjoy how long the scent lingers!!
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.

One of my favorite detergent brands! It is pretty good and it smells incredible. I like buying this....
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Gain with flora fusion smells so good. I love it. The quality is ok but the pricing is a little steep
Datra T.
Datra T.

This product smells amazing. Gain is awesome at getting clothes clean, and the smell wins every time.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This is an amazing laundry detergent! It cleans my laundry well and leaves my clothes smelling great!
Taira H.
Taira H.
Las Vegas, NV

Smells sooo good and cleans very well. Also lasts a decent amount of time before having to buy more.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Lake Worth

This smells great! And the smell stays on the clothes for a long time. I use and buy it all the time
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell