BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

kyla g.
Wonderful smell. i love the way my clothes smell after the wash it really washes your clothes. ive been using it for years and have no complaints
Krystal K.
Norman, OK
The smell of this detergent lasts forever. My husband takes a big deep breath every time he uses a blanket. Our closets suddenly smell amazing!
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
I love how this detergent smells. the scent lingers in your clothes for long periods of time and it does a great job at cleaning your clothes.
Kenia O.
Alexandria, VA
These sheets smells so nice on my family's clothes. Takes away static and leaves a floral smell and I cant stop sniffing the clothes lol
Vanessa A.
Lost Hills, CA
L9ve the way it leaves the smell in my clothes!! I can never be happy using this product... my husband always buys me this product lol
stephanie h.
Thompson, PA
These keep your clothes smelling amazing. They aren't expensive and nm has to problem keeping your clothes wrinkle free, and no static.
Kylie W.
Jasper, AL
This stuff smells soooo good! I actually look forward to doing laundry when I have this product simply because it smells heavenly.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Gain is so amazing. Leaves tour clothes bright and fresh smelling. I love this line better than any other detergent o. The market
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL
Smells awesome. Works best along with the dryer sheets to hold smell longer. Need more than recommended amount for a good clean.
Kassandra H.
Salem, MA
Love the scent and the way it washes my clothing . Leaves my clothing very soft and doesn't stretch them out . Very satisfied!
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell