Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

As said before, loveeeeeee this product & the amazing & fressssh aroma that it has just like their other gain products!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Dolphin

Smells amazingly good. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh. This is a must have! I use this all the time
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.

I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
James B.
James B.
Newton, NC

IF YOU WANT YOUR CLOTHES TO SMELL LIKE HEAVEN USE THIS. ITS WELL WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY TO SMELL SO GOOD. CONSIDER IT.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA

I love this detergent i works n leaves my clothe super clean n also with a good smell n my clothe still full of color
Norma O.
Norma O.
Tahlequah, OK

Smells and cleans great. Never leaves your cloths stiff or unclean. I love with just a small amount goes a long way.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX

I love the scent floral fusion. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's one of my favorite detergents.
Betsayda D.
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR

Leave My clothes really clean but I feel like with bright colors it does remove colors and leaves them pale looking
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.

I love the floral scent from this product. My clothes have a long lasting fresh clean feeling long after washing!
Zlata K.
Zlata K.
Tampa, FL

A bit messy to use. But i really like the smell and the clothes feels so clean and fresh after using it! Love.it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now