Add a Photo

By GAIN
#103 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Nicholetta S.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
April 12, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I love the smell of this stuff!! I'm into clean laundry smells but this one is just as good! And iv noticed it stays for a really long time. Catch it on sale + coupons and it's super affordable. You can even play around with how much you want to put in for more or less of a smell.
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Feb. 19, 2017, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
DeShaunna W.
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
May 18, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Favorite wash detergent of all times. It smells so refreshing and new all the time. It never lets me Done. I recommended it to almost all of my family. It's very very very affordable. I like To but the biggest box and it lasts for a very long time.
Paula H.
Paula H.
May 30, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
This product comes at a very good price and is very effective. It has an excellent scent and leaves clothes smelling wonderful. It is my go to washing powder, because of the great smell, and how effective it is at getting my clothes super clean.
Annika L.
Annika L.
Lafayette, LA
May 17, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Gain with freshlock floral fusion detergent was a great buy for my HE machine. It smelled great and the sent last for days on our clothes. I had to re-wash clothes that were left in the washer for a couple days and developed a sour smell, and using this detergent, the smell came right out. I would definitely recommend this detergent.
Iris G.
Iris G.
Raleigh, NC
March 22, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I recently started using Gain and I love it . Gain has a very strong fragrance which I personally love but some people may not like it at all . It's price it's perfect because it lasts you for what seems to be eternally.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
June 14, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Smells delightful and get my clothes fresh and clean. The only con would be that it's probably not good for someone with sensitive skin. The price is OK I usually get it when I have a coupon. I would recommend this.
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
May 29, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I didn't care for the smell but it works great. Sometimes I had a problem with whether or not the powdered soap had liquidized or not and then I had powdered soap stuck on my clothes after so I had to rewash
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn, OR
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
My all time favorite!

It smells wonderful and get my clothes clean. Adding any type of fabric softener makes the smell even more wonderful!
It's a little more expensive that other detergents but it is worth it.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
April 8, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
I love the powder soap a lot a people are allergic to it so be careful but it leaves my clothes nice and smooth looking extra clean again ! The price is supper affordable and will last you a good month
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell