Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

Favorite laundry detergent of all time I love the smell and the way it leaves my clothes smelling
Elvira T.
Elvira T.
Escondido, CA

Smells so good, leaves smell on clothes all day! And makes clothes super soft! Would recommend
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I use this every time i do my laundry & i personally love it . Makes my clothes smell so great.
Glo S.
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC

Works really well, it doesn't stain the clothes. My clothes usually come out smelling fresh.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

This Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder Detergent is much too scented for my laundry.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.

Quita las manchas lo sucio deja toda la ropa muy limpia es muy suve para la piel me gusta
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

SMELLS AMAZING! My mom loves washing with this and it leaves the smell for a while !!!!!
Tia L.
Tia L.
Dekalb, IL

This stuff always leavesy clothes clean and smelling amazing! I love all Gain products.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX

A little helps go a long way, cleans clothes perfectly and doesn't fade away the colors
Eugenia R.
Eugenia R.

Deja la ropa muy limpia y el aroma es muy agradable. También me parece que rinde mucho.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now