BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Kelly E.
Greensboro
Not only do I love the smell of this product, it leaves your clothes feeling soft as well. I did use another product before but it is no comparison to this one!
Heather E.
Newport
Smells very good! I have three kids, two of them are boys and one of them plays baseball. Needless to say their clothes smell awful! This takes the smell out.
Angela D.
Walker, MI
The smell is unbelievable! It lasts forever, when people hug me or the kids they say how good we smell. It's kind of funny people like to smell my laundry.
Jessie W.
Farmington, MO
I love gain! I love the smell of gain and love how clean it gets my clothes. I dont ever doubt gain will clean my clothes thoroughly and I appreciate that.
Elida S.
This not only cleans the heck out of your clothes. It smells so freaking amazing. My neighbors even told me they can smell when I'm doing my laundry 8))
Megan C.
Liverpool, NY
I swear by gain products. The smell is amazing. I use it for everything. I put it in my carpet shampooer, wad melted. The smell is great and long lasting
Natasha J.
Camino, CA
This is my favorite. I found the powder lasts alot longer and my clothes get cleaner. Plus I really love the smell and it smells good all day long
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA
Great product for washing. The Gain Freshly lock floral fusion powder detergent is the best for washing and leaves a great scent on the clothes.
kyla g.
Wonderful smell. i love the way my clothes smell after the wash it really washes your clothes. ive been using it for years and have no complaints
Sarah L.
❤️Also my go to when I'm doing Laundry. I have 6 people I do laundry for... So this works out great!!
I enjoy powders and find them easy to use.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell