Add a Photo

By GAIN
#110 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.

One of my favorite detergent brands! It is pretty good and it smells incredible. I like buying this....
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Langsville, OH

The smell is amazing!! Cleans very well. I'm pleased to use this and enjoy how long the scent lingers!!
Datra T.
Datra T.

This product smells amazing. Gain is awesome at getting clothes clean, and the smell wins every time.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This is an amazing laundry detergent! It cleans my laundry well and leaves my clothes smelling great!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Gain with flora fusion smells so good. I love it. The quality is ok but the pricing is a little steep
Whitney J.
Whitney J.

This smells great! And the smell stays on the clothes for a long time. I use and buy it all the time
Taira H.
Taira H.
Las Vegas, NV

Smells sooo good and cleans very well. Also lasts a decent amount of time before having to buy more.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL

My most favorite scent! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! I use this with every load of laundry.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN

Great scent and good price for as much as you get, will definitely buy again. Bought 64 load size.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

This detergent smells amazing I recommend this to everyone the quality is amazing for this product
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now