BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

paola v.
I've always used this laundry detergent because it smells so good and I love when my cloths smell like they just came out the washer , it's very affordable not that expensive and I recommend i really recommend it
Jennifer s.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always used this. This is what my mom used when washing our clothes and now it's what I use to wash our clothes. Great prices in my opinion. Love them smell
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
What can I say about this product? Well this product comes in so many different scents. It becomes very hard to actually pick which one I want. Other than that I love this product I always use it to help when washing clothes.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX
The best for my boyfriends dirty work clothes! It leaves them great and smelling good for about 2 weeks! Sweat is not the best thing to smell so if your partner has smelling clothes this is the one to buy!!
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Gain is the best detergent out! I love the smell! Your clothes smell delicious for days! Your room,closet and house smell just like your clothes. Laying in a fresh bed cleaned with Gain is heaven!!!
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
Kelly E.
Greensboro
Not only do I love the smell of this product, it leaves your clothes feeling soft as well. I did use another product before but it is no comparison to this one!
Heather E.
Newport
Smells very good! I have three kids, two of them are boys and one of them plays baseball. Needless to say their clothes smell awful! This takes the smell out.
Jessie W.
Farmington, MO
I love gain! I love the smell of gain and love how clean it gets my clothes. I dont ever doubt gain will clean my clothes thoroughly and I appreciate that.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell