BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
A little helps go a long way, cleans clothes perfectly and doesn't fade away the colors
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA
This is a lot more affordable than other laundry detergents and I love how it smells!
This detergent made my clothes feel softer and smell way better compared to others.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
I'm currently using this gain pod and it smells so good and my clothes are clean.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
It works really good leaves my clothes really clean and it smells really good
Jashala f.
Jashala f.
Classic detergent. Keeps clothes clean with a nice clean non offensive scent.
jen a.
jen a.
The best detergent you can find and very budget friendly had the best smell
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
love the way my house smells when i do laundry my clothes smell fresh when i wash them and it leave freshness on my clothes and you cant beat the price and the quality is unbeatable I've been buying the product for years and I will not change it for anything else
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
I am a mother and a grandmother and I use the Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder detergent on my grand children's my husbands and even my own clothes , and I am very impressed with the way it cleans the clothing but also the long lasting smell of the floral. My husband works construction, and working in the sun and heat makes his clothes damp and musty, but with Gain with Fresh lock Floral Fushion powder detergent it washes the smell away. I highly recommend this product.
Nicholetta S.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff!! I'm into clean laundry smells but this one is just as good! And iv noticed it stays for a really long time. Catch it on sale + coupons and it's super affordable. You can even play around with how much you want to put in for more or less of a smell.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell