Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
Houston , Tx

One of my favorite detergent brands! It is pretty good and it smells incredible. I like buying this....
Datra T.
Datra T.

This product smells amazing. Gain is awesome at getting clothes clean, and the smell wins every time.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This is an amazing laundry detergent! It cleans my laundry well and leaves my clothes smelling great!
Taira H.
Taira H.
Las Vegas, NV

Smells sooo good and cleans very well. Also lasts a decent amount of time before having to buy more.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL

My most favorite scent! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! I use this with every load of laundry.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

This detergent smells amazing I recommend this to everyone the quality is amazing for this product
M E.
M E.

This detergent has the most amazing scent. The scent is very long lasting. This is a great product
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Love the smell of this stuff. Price is reasonable. Keeps clothes nice and clean easy to use powder
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN

Great scent and good price for as much as you get, will definitely buy again. Bought 64 load size.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

Favorite laundry detergent of all time I love the smell and the way it leaves my clothes smelling
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now