Add a Photo

By GAIN
#110 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.

The smell of this detergent lasts forever. My husband takes a big deep breath every time he uses a blanket. Our closets suddenly smell amazing!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL

I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL

I love how this detergent smells. the scent lingers in your clothes for long periods of time and it does a great job at cleaning your clothes.
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Thompson, PA

These keep your clothes smelling amazing. They aren't expensive and nm has to problem keeping your clothes wrinkle free, and no static.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Lost Hills, CA

L9ve the way it leaves the smell in my clothes!! I can never be happy using this product... my husband always buys me this product lol
Georgina Z.
Georgina Z.

I love using this laundry detergent because my clothes is definitely left feeling soft. It is also a great scent that lasts all day .
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Durham, NC

This stuff smells soooo good! I actually look forward to doing laundry when I have this product simply because it smells heavenly.
Haley S.
Haley S.
High Point, NC

Use it and love it always buy it and.Use it for.everything sometimes put it in the towlet to keep bathroom amelling fresh
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Bet smell hat lasts and it really does clean clothes like no other! Gain is the only washing powders my family and I use!
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.

I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now