Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.

I love the smell! I can continue to smell on my clothes weeks after washing them. My clothes never fade after using Gain. It's worth spending a little extra money for it!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Chester

Ive used this for years and will continue for the rest of my life. The liquid version is better but I will sometimes use the powder. Most of my friends use this as well!
caytlyn g.
caytlyn g.

Great great great great great great great fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic product....the smell is amazing
Heather E.
Heather E.
Newport

Smells very good! I have three kids, two of them are boys and one of them plays baseball. Needless to say their clothes smell awful! This takes the smell out.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Walker, MI

The smell is unbelievable! It lasts forever, when people hug me or the kids they say how good we smell. It's kind of funny people like to smell my laundry.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Farmington, Mo

I love gain! I love the smell of gain and love how clean it gets my clothes. I dont ever doubt gain will clean my clothes thoroughly and I appreciate that.
Elida S.
Elida S.

This not only cleans the heck out of your clothes. It smells so freaking amazing. My neighbors even told me they can smell when I'm doing my laundry 8))
kyla g.
kyla g.

Wonderful smell. i love the way my clothes smell after the wash it really washes your clothes. ive been using it for years and have no complaints
Emily P.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA

Great product for washing. The Gain Freshly lock floral fusion powder detergent is the best for washing and leaves a great scent on the clothes.
Krystal K.
Krystal K.

The smell of this detergent lasts forever. My husband takes a big deep breath every time he uses a blanket. Our closets suddenly smell amazing!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell