Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Bet smell hat lasts and it really does clean clothes like no other! Gain is the only washing powders my family and I use!
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.

I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA

I love this detergent i works n leaves my clothe super clean n also with a good smell n my clothe still full of color
Norma O.
Norma O.
Tahlequah, OK

Smells and cleans great. Never leaves your cloths stiff or unclean. I love with just a small amount goes a long way.
Betsayda D.
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR

Leave My clothes really clean but I feel like with bright colors it does remove colors and leaves them pale looking
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX

I love the scent floral fusion. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's one of my favorite detergents.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.

I love the floral scent from this product. My clothes have a long lasting fresh clean feeling long after washing!
Zlata K.
Zlata K.
Tampa, FL

A bit messy to use. But i really like the smell and the clothes feels so clean and fresh after using it! Love.it
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Paragould, AR

I absolutely love the Gain flings! To mess and no fuss! And my clothes come out clean and fresh every time!
Chanda S.
Chanda S.

Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent on the market! My clothes come out fresh and clean every time.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now