Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Mc Calla, AL

You can't go wrong using Gain in my opinion! It always leaves my clothes smelling so great. It cleans amazingly well especially having two boys that I swear find stuff to get on their clothes just to spite me!
JoAlda Z.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX

The best for my boyfriends dirty work clothes! It leaves them great and smelling good for about 2 weeks! Sweat is not the best thing to smell so if your partner has smelling clothes this is the one to buy!!
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Stockton, CA

I love the powder soap a lot a people are allergic to it so be careful but it leaves my clothes nice and smooth looking extra clean again ! The price is supper affordable and will last you a good month
Kai J.
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI

Gain is the best detergent out! I love the smell! Your clothes smell delicious for days! Your room,closet and house smell just like your clothes. Laying in a fresh bed cleaned with Gain is heaven!!!
katie s.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA

It does it's job and that's what o love about it. Smells great and makes my clothes smell good too!! Love that packaging and all the beautiful colors!! Very affordable!! I would highly recommend!!
Dulce N.
Dulce N.

Love the fresh smell that it has my laundry always comes out smelling so good ! And it's not like other detergents that will keep the smell for a day this will make it smell good for a long time!
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Grayslake, IL

I have been using Tide forever. Recently switched to gain sue to it being cheaper. Cleans just as well but smells so much better. Love putting on clothes and taking a deep breath of coziness
kiley c.
kiley c.

Gain will always be my go to when it comes to anything regarding laundry. My clothes never fade in color nor do they lose the pretty smell that the detergent provides. Will recommend!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now