BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Bet smell hat lasts and it really does clean clothes like no other! Gain is the only washing powders my family and I use!
Haley S.
Haley S.
High Point, NC
Use it and love it always buy it and.Use it for.everything sometimes put it in the towlet to keep bathroom amelling fresh
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
I like the smell of this powder detergent. Sometimes I don't put softener and it leaves the smell of the floral fuaion
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
I love this detergent i works n leaves my clothe super clean n also with a good smell n my clothe still full of color
Norma O.
Norma O.
Tahlequah, OK
Smells and cleans great. Never leaves your cloths stiff or unclean. I love with just a small amount goes a long way.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I love the scent floral fusion. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's one of my favorite detergents.
Betsayda D.
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR
Leave My clothes really clean but I feel like with bright colors it does remove colors and leaves them pale looking
Chanda S.
Chanda S.
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent on the market! My clothes come out fresh and clean every time.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely love the Gain flings! To mess and no fuss! And my clothes come out clean and fresh every time!
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
One of my favorite detergent brands! It is pretty good and it smells incredible. I like buying this....
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell