Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
kiley c.
kiley c.

Gain will always be my go to when it comes to anything regarding laundry. My clothes never fade in color nor do they lose the pretty smell that the detergent provides. Will recommend!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Maracaibo , Zulia

My brother works in a company all the day and he always get home with his pants really dirty. And this is what my mom use to clean those pants! And it works really well.
kyla g.
kyla g.

Wonderful smell. i love the way my clothes smell after the wash it really washes your clothes. ive been using it for years and have no complaints
Emily P.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA

Great product for washing. The Gain Freshly lock floral fusion powder detergent is the best for washing and leaves a great scent on the clothes.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL

I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL

I love how this detergent smells. the scent lingers in your clothes for long periods of time and it does a great job at cleaning your clothes.
Georgina Z.
Georgina Z.

I love using this laundry detergent because my clothes is definitely left feeling soft. It is also a great scent that lasts all day .
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Bet smell hat lasts and it really does clean clothes like no other! Gain is the only washing powders my family and I use!
Haley S.
Haley S.
High Point, NC

Use it and love it always buy it and.Use it for.everything sometimes put it in the towlet to keep bathroom amelling fresh
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now