Add a Photo

By GAIN
#109 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
katie s.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA

It does it's job and that's what o love about it. Smells great and makes my clothes smell good too!! Love that packaging and all the beautiful colors!! Very affordable!! I would highly recommend!!
Dulce N.
Dulce N.

Love the fresh smell that it has my laundry always comes out smelling so good ! And it's not like other detergents that will keep the smell for a day this will make it smell good for a long time!
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Grayslake, IL

I have been using Tide forever. Recently switched to gain sue to it being cheaper. Cleans just as well but smells so much better. Love putting on clothes and taking a deep breath of coziness
kiley c.
kiley c.

Gain will always be my go to when it comes to anything regarding laundry. My clothes never fade in color nor do they lose the pretty smell that the detergent provides. Will recommend!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
caytlyn g.
caytlyn g.

Great great great great great great great fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic product....the smell is amazing
Elida S.
Elida S.

This not only cleans the heck out of your clothes. It smells so freaking amazing. My neighbors even told me they can smell when I'm doing my laundry 8))
kyla g.
kyla g.

Wonderful smell. i love the way my clothes smell after the wash it really washes your clothes. ive been using it for years and have no complaints
Emily P.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA

Great product for washing. The Gain Freshly lock floral fusion powder detergent is the best for washing and leaves a great scent on the clothes.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now