Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this product!! It leaves out clothing smelling grate and removes stains well!! My children are always outdoor playing in sand, eating messy foods, and just plain being kids! Gain helps me not have to worry about how the go about their day!!
All I'm going to say is this product gets the job done and I like it. A pro is definitely the wonderful clean smell but the con is that it doesn't really last long on clothing. I do recommend it though, it leave your clothes clean & soft.
Taz H.
Taz H.

When I use this detergent, my clothes come out the wash smelling wonderful! And it cleans the clothes very well. It's very effective and it's affordable too! I would recommend this product to everyone who does their own laundry.
M
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Forest , Ms

I have used Gain for a long time! Cleans clothes and keeps them smelling good! I can't stand to get detergent that doesn't last long and have to keep adding soap to get clothes clean! With Gain you don't have to do that!
Iris G.
Iris G.
Raleigh, NC

I recently started using Gain and I love it . Gain has a very strong fragrance which I personally love but some people may not like it at all . It's price it's perfect because it lasts you for what seems to be eternally.
Patience T.
Patience T.
Amigo, West Virginia

This stuff is great, I highly recommend it, I won't use anything else. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all, it's super affordable, and I honestly don't think I'll ever use a different brand
paola v.
paola v.

I've always used this laundry detergent because it smells so good and I love when my cloths smell like they just came out the washer , it's very affordable not that expensive and I recommend i really recommend it
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR

Powder detergent is my all time favorite already, but Gain makes it so much more amazing with all the vibrant scents and packaging. This is my favorite scent because my clothes smell like fresh blooming flowers.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn, OR

My all time favorite!

It smells wonderful and get my clothes clean. Adding any type of fabric softener makes the smell even more wonderful!
It's a little more expensive that other detergents but it is worth it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell