Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Iris G.
Iris G.
Raleigh, NC

I recently started using Gain and I love it . Gain has a very strong fragrance which I personally love but some people may not like it at all . It's price it's perfect because it lasts you for what seems to be eternally.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales

This product smells amazing and does what it says on the box, there's no messing about and the instructions are clear cut, the fragrance is very floral but doesn't get lost within the washing process. Would recommend
paola v.
paola v.

I've always used this laundry detergent because it smells so good and I love when my cloths smell like they just came out the washer , it's very affordable not that expensive and I recommend i really recommend it
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR

Powder detergent is my all time favorite already, but Gain makes it so much more amazing with all the vibrant scents and packaging. This is my favorite scent because my clothes smell like fresh blooming flowers.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn, OR

My all time favorite!

It smells wonderful and get my clothes clean. Adding any type of fabric softener makes the smell even more wonderful!
It's a little more expensive that other detergents but it is worth it.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Mc Calla, AL

You can't go wrong using Gain in my opinion! It always leaves my clothes smelling so great. It cleans amazingly well especially having two boys that I swear find stuff to get on their clothes just to spite me!
JoAlda Z.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX

The best for my boyfriends dirty work clothes! It leaves them great and smelling good for about 2 weeks! Sweat is not the best thing to smell so if your partner has smelling clothes this is the one to buy!!
Kai J.
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI

Gain is the best detergent out! I love the smell! Your clothes smell delicious for days! Your room,closet and house smell just like your clothes. Laying in a fresh bed cleaned with Gain is heaven!!!
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now