Add a Photo

By GAIN
#96 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
Powder detergent is my all time favorite already, but Gain makes it so much more amazing with all the vibrant scents and packaging. This is my favorite scent because my clothes smell like fresh blooming flowers.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this product! I have used this all lot of my clothes! it smells super great! It also leaves the clothes smelling good! I would say this product is definitely affordable. I would also record this product!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Mc Calla, AL
Dec. 23, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
You can't go wrong using Gain in my opinion! It always leaves my clothes smelling so great. It cleans amazingly well especially having two boys that I swear find stuff to get on their clothes just to spite me!
JoAlda Z.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX
The best for my boyfriends dirty work clothes! It leaves them great and smelling good for about 2 weeks! Sweat is not the best thing to smell so if your partner has smelling clothes this is the one to buy!!
Kai J.
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Dec. 9, 2016, 9:58 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Gain is the best detergent out! I love the smell! Your clothes smell delicious for days! Your room,closet and house smell just like your clothes. Laying in a fresh bed cleaned with Gain is heaven!!!
kiley c.
kiley c.
Dec. 11, 2016, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: Freshlock Floral Fusion Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz lb lb
Gain will always be my go to when it comes to anything regarding laundry. My clothes never fade in color nor do they lose the pretty smell that the detergent provides. Will recommend!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
This detergent smells really good. It makes my clothes smell all day and it makes doing laundry fun because it's a wonderful smell and it gets all my stains taken care of!
kyla g.
kyla g.
Wonderful smell. i love the way my clothes smell after the wash it really washes your clothes. ive been using it for years and have no complaints
Emily P.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA
Great product for washing. The Gain Freshly lock floral fusion powder detergent is the best for washing and leaves a great scent on the clothes.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell