BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Great scent and good price for as much as you get, will definitely buy again. Bought 64 load size.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
My most favorite scent! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! I use this with every load of laundry.
Mari E.
This detergent has the most amazing scent. The scent is very long lasting. This is a great product
Carolina O.
Reseda, CA
I love using this detergent because it leaves the clothing soft and with a nice fresh scent to it.
Diana M.
Greenville
It leaves your clothes smelling great and I love how the scent stays on your clothes for a while
Latasha J.
Grove Hill, AL
Love the smell has the whole house smelling good while doing laundry and even after just love it
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
Favorite laundry detergent of all time I love the smell and the way it leaves my clothes smelling
Lexi L.
Gain products smell really awesome. Love to have a fresh load of laundry with the smell of gain.
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA
Really nice scent and not too strong , doesn't leave a weird residue like some powder detergents
Elizabeth S.
Seneca
Love gain it's a great product leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. Gets stains out as well
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell