BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jennifer R.
Langsville, OH
The smell is amazing!! Cleans very well. I'm pleased to use this and enjoy how long the scent lingers!!
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
Great scent super clean laundry and it keeps my clothes nice and bright i really cant use anything else
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I'm in love with the scent of this detergent....it's the best!!! I even talked my mother into using it
Stephanie B.
Gain with flora fusion smells so good. I love it. The quality is ok but the pricing is a little steep
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
This is an amazing laundry detergent! It cleans my laundry well and leaves my clothes smelling great!
Datra T.
This product smells amazing. Gain is awesome at getting clothes clean, and the smell wins every time.
Taira H.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells sooo good and cleans very well. Also lasts a decent amount of time before having to buy more.
Whitney J.
Lake Worth, FL
This smells great! And the smell stays on the clothes for a long time. I use and buy it all the time
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This detergent smells amazing I recommend this to everyone the quality is amazing for this product
Maggie T.
Very affordable and great scent. Cleans stains and dirt from clothes very well. I would buy again.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell