Add a Photo

By GAIN
#110 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL

What can I say about this product? Well this product comes in so many different scents. It becomes very hard to actually pick which one I want. Other than that I love this product I always use it to help when washing clothes.
Kassandra H.
Kassandra H.
Salem, MA

Love the scent and the way it washes my clothing . Leaves my clothing very soft and doesn't stretch them out . Very satisfied!
Hoda S.
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA

It does the job perfectly and the smell of gain detergent is absolutely amazing, so fresh and clean and lasts a long time.
Tristina L.
Tristina L.
Corp Christi, TX

Smells great, is adorable, and of good quality. They also always have coupons online. Just as good as Tide but half the price. I like the concentrated bottles, saves space and is easy to use. I would recommend this brand over many others and hope that you try it.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love to buy this when i have a little amount of money and need to wash my clothes,.. smells amazing and really works on cleaning out tough stains in your clothes you can find this brand everywhere and it has been around a long time
Carolina O.
Carolina O.
Reseda, CA

I love using this detergent because it leaves the clothing soft and with a nice fresh scent to it.
Mer Y.
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA

Really nice scent and not too strong , doesn't leave a weird residue like some powder detergents
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
White Plains, NY

One of my favorite clothing detergents, but i do wish the smell was a little more potent. I really enjoy the smell i just wish i could smell it a little bit more. the price is a little on the expensive side.
shia w.
shia w.
Dundalk, MD

Smells really good , it gets every stain out of your clothes . The smell sticks on your clothes even after you take it out the dryer . After you wear the clothing there's still a smell to it . Its really affordable and worth it i do recommend this product its my favorite.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now