BY GAIN #57 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
janelle C.
Gets clothes clean and smells great and very cost effective. A little does go a long way, I seem to use less.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Decorator Expert Level 3
This smells so good, really good scent to it and makes my whole house smell nice when I am doing the laundry.
Lisa  W.
Smells amazing very refreshing will leave your laundry smelling and feeling great. It does aa pretty good job
Catrina M.
Boston, MA
I like this product. Gets the job done. But I do like the convenience of a liquid more. Will not repurchase.
Chanda S.
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent on the market! My clothes come out fresh and clean every time.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Love how well this cleans and it leaves clothes smelling amazing! Gain is the only detergent i like to use
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this detergent leaves my clothes feeling really soft and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks on end!
Tasha C.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely love the Gain flings! To mess and no fuss! And my clothes come out clean and fresh every time!
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
One of my favorite detergent brands! It is pretty good and it smells incredible. I like buying this....
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell