BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Kelly M.
Dolphin
Smells amazingly good. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh. This is a must have! I use this all the time
Falin N.
Bronx
Love this fragrance and even tho the smell is different it doesnt take away from how well it cleans...love gain products
Fabiola B.
This is a very good product, does its work , I would low down the fragrance because of my allergies, it's very effective
James B.
Newton, NC
IF YOU WANT YOUR CLOTHES TO SMELL LIKE HEAVEN USE THIS. ITS WELL WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY TO SMELL SO GOOD. CONSIDER IT.
Tyia H.
Fort Valley, GA
This cleaning detergent smells so good! It aloso make my clothes smell really good even a couple days after the wash.
Zlata K.
Tampa, FL
A bit messy to use. But i really like the smell and the clothes feels so clean and fresh after using it! Love.it
Tabitha B.
I love the floral scent from this product. My clothes have a long lasting fresh clean feeling long after washing!
Jazmin A.
Pennsauken, NJ
Love Gain detergent I can always count on gain in having my clothes clean and smelling great, never disappointing
Catrina M.
Boston, MA
I like this product. Gets the job done. But I do like the convenience of a liquid more. Will not repurchase.
janelle C.
Gets clothes clean and smells great and very cost effective. A little does go a long way, I seem to use less.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell