Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

I live this scent so right and fresh! I love the way it makes my clothes smell! And gain is such a great laundry detergent.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I have only use this product once and did not feel like it cleaned my clothes very well.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Gain products smell really awesome. Love to have a fresh load of laundry with the smell of gain.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
White Plains, NY

One of my favorite clothing detergents, but i do wish the smell was a little more potent. I really enjoy the smell i just wish i could smell it a little bit more. the price is a little on the expensive side.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
Calyce P.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA

Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN

I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love to buy this when i have a little amount of money and need to wash my clothes,.. smells amazing and really works on cleaning out tough stains in your clothes you can find this brand everywhere and it has been around a long time
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.

Smells amazing very refreshing will leave your laundry smelling and feeling great. It does aa pretty good job
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now