BY GAIN #77 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Diana M.
Diana M.
Greenville
It leaves your clothes smelling great and I love how the scent stays on your clothes for a while
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Gain with flora fusion smells so good. I love it. The quality is ok but the pricing is a little steep
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
My most favorite scent! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! I use this with every load of laundry.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
I love the floral scent from this product. My clothes have a long lasting fresh clean feeling long after washing!
Glo S.
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
Works really well, it doesn't stain the clothes. My clothes usually come out smelling fresh.
janelle C.
janelle C.
Gets clothes clean and smells great and very cost effective. A little does go a long way, I seem to use less.
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Boston, MA
I like this product. Gets the job done. But I do like the convenience of a liquid more. Will not repurchase.
Eugenia R.
Eugenia R.
Deja la ropa muy limpia y el aroma es muy agradable. También me parece que rinde mucho.
Tia L.
Tia L.
Dekalb, IL
This stuff always leavesy clothes clean and smelling amazing! I love all Gain products.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Love how well this cleans and it leaves clothes smelling amazing! Gain is the only detergent i like to use
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell