Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
jen a.
jen a.

The best detergent you can find and very budget friendly had the best smell
esmeralda g.
esmeralda g.

Smells great and makes the clothes feeling amazing. Takes the stains away while in the washer. Recommended. Last long little bit goes long ways buy this at Walmart very inexpensive
Megan C.
Megan C.
Liverpool

I swear by gain products. The smell is amazing. I use it for everything. I put it in my carpet shampooer, wad melted. The smell is great and long lasting
Diane H.
Diane H.

Floral Fusion Gain laundry detergent. Awesome to be walking around smelling all fresh and clean with Floral fusion Gain!!!
Linda D.
Linda D.

Good for keeping clothes smelliing good for a very long time! Keeps it fresh and clean! And it has a very nice scent to it.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

Oh my goodness can I just say I actually love to do laundry now because this stuff smells absolutely amazing !! I will literally wash one shirt just to smell it because it smells so heavenly!!
Ileen G.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA

I love gain! All the detergents and fabric softeners smell so great! They leave my clothes smelling great for a VERY LONG TIME. They are also very reasonably priced.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Milwaukee, WI

This smells so good i add water into a squirtbottle add the gain and spray on my furniture when my mom comes over she loves the way it make the whole house smell good. I use it to wash as well.Thank you great brand.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL

Smells awesome. Works best along with the dryer sheets to hold smell longer. Need more than recommended amount for a good clean.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Seneca

Love gain it's a great product leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. Gets stains out as well
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now