Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I'm in love with the scent of this detergent....it's the best!!! I even talked my mother into using it
Kassidy L.
Kassidy L.
Gulfport, MS

Gain is absolutely amazing! It keeps your clothes smelling fresh for days! It also softens them! I recommend Gain if you have athletic kids who always have dirty clothes!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Calyce P.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA

Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
Carolina O.
Carolina O.
Reseda, CA

I love using this detergent because it leaves the clothing soft and with a nice fresh scent to it.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Gain products smell really awesome. Love to have a fresh load of laundry with the smell of gain.
shia w.
shia w.
Dundalk, MD

Smells really good , it gets every stain out of your clothes . The smell sticks on your clothes even after you take it out the dryer . After you wear the clothing there's still a smell to it . Its really affordable and worth it i do recommend this product its my favorite.
Mer Y.
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA

Really nice scent and not too strong , doesn't leave a weird residue like some powder detergents
Hareem B.
Hareem B.

I love this detergent its smells very good.
It remove any kind of stain.
I would reccomend this detergent.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now