BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jessica A.
Temple city , CA
Love the smell
My clothes feel soft and smell delicious
I have extreme allergies and this doesn't trigger them at all
Norma O.
Tahlequah, OK
Smells and cleans great. Never leaves your cloths stiff or unclean. I love with just a small amount goes a long way.
James B.
Newton, NC
IF YOU WANT YOUR CLOTHES TO SMELL LIKE HEAVEN USE THIS. ITS WELL WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY TO SMELL SO GOOD. CONSIDER IT.
Tyia H.
Ellenwood, GA
This cleaning detergent smells so good! It aloso make my clothes smell really good even a couple days after the wash.
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR
Leave My clothes really clean but I feel like with bright colors it does remove colors and leaves them pale looking
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I love the scent floral fusion. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's one of my favorite detergents.
Tabitha B.
I love the floral scent from this product. My clothes have a long lasting fresh clean feeling long after washing!
Zlata K.
Tampa, FL
A bit messy to use. But i really like the smell and the clothes feels so clean and fresh after using it! Love.it
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and fruity. I love how my clothes smell after using this soap!
Jazmin A.
Pennsauken , NJ
Love Gain detergent I can always count on gain in having my clothes clean and smelling great, never disappointing
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell