Add a Photo

By GAIN
#110 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Love the smell
My clothes feel soft and smell delicious
I have extreme allergies and this doesn't trigger them at all
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I'm in love with the scent of this detergent....it's the best!!! I even talked my mother into using it
Kassidy L.
Kassidy L.
Gulfport, MS

Gain is absolutely amazing! It keeps your clothes smelling fresh for days! It also softens them! I recommend Gain if you have athletic kids who always have dirty clothes!
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

I live this scent so right and fresh! I love the way it makes my clothes smell! And gain is such a great laundry detergent.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN

I have not tried this scent but I use Gain of all other scents, it's my favorite brand. Now I will have to look for this Floral Fushion powder next time I'm at the store.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

This smells so amazing! I love using this in my laundry, it helps get my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for a long time.
Calyce P.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA

Smells amazing ! I love how long lasting the smells stays great for kids in sports to take all the smell away.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

I love this detergent. I use this and it leaves my clothes smelling great. It has a long lasting scent and i love how long the product last as far as using it. Just a bit it does the job.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL

What can I say about this product? Well this product comes in so many different scents. It becomes very hard to actually pick which one I want. Other than that I love this product I always use it to help when washing clothes.
Kassandra H.
Kassandra H.
Salem, MA

Love the scent and the way it washes my clothing . Leaves my clothing very soft and doesn't stretch them out . Very satisfied!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now