BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Tawana A.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Gain is so amazing. Leaves tour clothes bright and fresh smelling. I love this line better than any other detergent o. The market
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this detergent leaves my clothes feeling really soft and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks on end!
Irsi M.
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
Great scent super clean laundry and it keeps my clothes nice and bright i really cant use anything else
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert
I love the smell of gain but I cannot use it. Every Gain I have used has broken me out from head to toe and made me go into an itching frenzy.
Heidy A.
Heidy A.
Sanford
Love this floral essences, your clothes smell so good for long time and you don't have to use to much to wash your cloth .
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Lake Worth, FL
This smells great! And the smell stays on the clothes for a long time. I use and buy it all the time
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Dolphin
Smells amazingly good. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh. This is a must have! I use this all the time
cindy p.
cindy p.
Best and my go to, I Love this detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fresh. Smelling good for a long time.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This detergent smells amazing I recommend this to everyone the quality is amazing for this product
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Very affordable and great scent. Cleans stains and dirt from clothes very well. I would buy again.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell