BY GAIN #64 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

sarsh m.
Springfield, MO
I just love the way my clothes comes out after I use this detergent. It's soft and smells amazing and the craziest thing is it gets all the stains out and I have a 3 year old so sometimes that's impossible to do. It's my go to after she's had a rough play date! 5 stars
Mayra R.
love the way my house smells when i do laundry my clothes smell fresh when i wash them and it leave freshness on my clothes and you cant beat the price and the quality is unbeatable I've been buying the product for years and I will not change it for anything else
Cindy W.
I am a mother and a grandmother and I use the Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder detergent on my grand children's my husbands and even my own clothes , and I am very impressed with the way it cleans the clothing but also the long lasting smell of the floral. My husband works construction, and working in the sun and heat makes his clothes damp and musty, but with Gain with Fresh lock Floral Fushion powder detergent it washes the smell away. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Springdale , MD
Smells delightful and get my clothes fresh and clean. The only con would be that it's probably not good for someone with sensitive skin. The price is OK I usually get it when I have a coupon. I would recommend this.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff!! I'm into clean laundry smells but this one is just as good! And iv noticed it stays for a really long time. Catch it on sale + coupons and it's super affordable. You can even play around with how much you want to put in for more or less of a smell.
Tristina L.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells great, is adorable, and of good quality. They also always have coupons online. Just as good as Tide but half the price. I like the concentrated bottles, saves space and is easy to use. I would recommend this brand over many others and hope that you try it.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
DeShaunna W.
College Park , GA
Favorite wash detergent of all times. It smells so refreshing and new all the time. It never lets me Done. I recommended it to almost all of my family. It's very very very affordable. I like To but the biggest box and it lasts for a very long time.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
This product comes at a very good price and is very effective. It has an excellent scent and leaves clothes smelling wonderful. It is my go to washing powder, because of the great smell, and how effective it is at getting my clothes super clean.
kiley c.
Gain will always be my go to when it comes to anything regarding laundry. My clothes never fade in color nor do they lose the pretty smell that the detergent provides. Will recommend!
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell