BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

sarsh m.
Springfield, MO
I just love the way my clothes comes out after I use this detergent. It's soft and smells amazing and the craziest thing is it gets all the stains out and I have a 3 year old so sometimes that's impossible to do. It's my go to after she's had a rough play date! 5 stars
Mayra R.
love the way my house smells when i do laundry my clothes smell fresh when i wash them and it leave freshness on my clothes and you cant beat the price and the quality is unbeatable I've been buying the product for years and I will not change it for anything else
Cindy W.
I am a mother and a grandmother and I use the Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder detergent on my grand children's my husbands and even my own clothes , and I am very impressed with the way it cleans the clothing but also the long lasting smell of the floral. My husband works construction, and working in the sun and heat makes his clothes damp and musty, but with Gain with Fresh lock Floral Fushion powder detergent it washes the smell away. I highly recommend this product.
Tristina L.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells great, is adorable, and of good quality. They also always have coupons online. Just as good as Tide but half the price. I like the concentrated bottles, saves space and is easy to use. I would recommend this brand over many others and hope that you try it.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
I like using this product. The smell isn't strong, and doesn't stay long on the laundry load but does a good job cleaning a stain and helps not to get wrinkle clothes after washing or drying.
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
Favorite wash detergent of all times. It smells so refreshing and new all the time. It never lets me Done. I recommended it to almost all of my family. It's very very very affordable. I like To but the biggest box and it lasts for a very long time.
kiley c.
Gain will always be my go to when it comes to anything regarding laundry. My clothes never fade in color nor do they lose the pretty smell that the detergent provides. Will recommend!
Annika L.
Lafayette, LA
Gain with freshlock floral fusion detergent was a great buy for my HE machine. It smelled great and the sent last for days on our clothes. I had to re-wash clothes that were left in the washer for a couple days and developed a sour smell, and using this detergent, the smell came right out. I would definitely recommend this detergent.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
My all time favorite!

It smells wonderful and get my clothes clean. Adding any type of fabric softener makes the smell even more wonderful!
It's a little more expensive that other detergents but it is worth it.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
It does it's job and that's what o love about it. Smells great and makes my clothes smell good too!! Love that packaging and all the beautiful colors!! Very affordable!! I would highly recommend!!
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
I love the way all of them smell