Add a Photo

By GAIN
#100 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.

I am a mother and a grandmother and I use the Gain with FreshLock Floral Fusion Powder detergent on my grand children's my husbands and even my own clothes , and I am very impressed with the way it cleans the clothing but also the long lasting smell of the floral. My husband works construction, and working in the sun and heat makes his clothes damp and musty, but with Gain with Fresh lock Floral Fushion powder detergent it washes the smell away. I highly recommend this product.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX

I am not actually try this product as yet. However I am curious to find out it's effectiveness overall in if it's really worth it for me to repurchase it. I will just have to venture out to the grocery store and pick it up eventually. I so apologize for not being able to contribute any more feedback regarding this product, however it is one that I would like to try in the future.
Annika L.
Annika L.
Lafayette, LA

Gain with freshlock floral fusion detergent was a great buy for my HE machine. It smelled great and the sent last for days on our clothes. I had to re-wash clothes that were left in the washer for a couple days and developed a sour smell, and using this detergent, the smell came right out. I would definitely recommend this detergent.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA

I love the size because it's easy to hold while pouring. The fresh scent of Gain is lovely and I always combine my detergent with a full cup of baking soda to increase overall efficiency and soften our hard water. I love that this formula suds well, because bubbles always signify a cleaner wash for my personal preference.
Nicholetta S.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ

I love the smell of this stuff!! I'm into clean laundry smells but this one is just as good! And iv noticed it stays for a really long time. Catch it on sale + coupons and it's super affordable. You can even play around with how much you want to put in for more or less of a smell.
Cruzita N.
Cruzita N.

Gain has gone too far this time. I was not thrilled with the overpowering scent that was left on my clothes following wash and dry. The floral scent was cloying and I was left with an unpleasant feeling. Its about the same price as the others but this one I am going to pass on.
sarsh m.
sarsh m.
Springfield, MO

I just love the way my clothes comes out after I use this detergent. It's soft and smells amazing and the craziest thing is it gets all the stains out and I have a 3 year old so sometimes that's impossible to do. It's my go to after she's had a rough play date! 5 stars
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

love the way my house smells when i do laundry my clothes smell fresh when i wash them and it leave freshness on my clothes and you cant beat the price and the quality is unbeatable I've been buying the product for years and I will not change it for anything else
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS

I really enjoy using Gain. It left a great fragrance for my clothes. You don't have to use any more than you are supposed to for one load. It was extremely effective and not very expensive. I am a college student so I turn to the cheaper brands more often.
DeShaunna W.
DeShaunna W.
College Park

Favorite wash detergent of all times. It smells so refreshing and new all the time. It never lets me Done. I recommended it to almost all of my family. It's very very very affordable. I like To but the biggest box and it lasts for a very long time.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell