Add a Photo

By GAIN
#79 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX

I am not actually try this product as yet. However I am curious to find out it's effectiveness overall in if it's really worth it for me to repurchase it. I will just have to venture out to the grocery store and pick it up eventually. I so apologize for not being able to contribute any more feedback regarding this product, however it is one that I would like to try in the future.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA

I love the size because it's easy to hold while pouring. The fresh scent of Gain is lovely and I always combine my detergent with a full cup of baking soda to increase overall efficiency and soften our hard water. I love that this formula suds well, because bubbles always signify a cleaner wash for my personal preference.
Cruzita N.
Cruzita N.

Gain has gone too far this time. I was not thrilled with the overpowering scent that was left on my clothes following wash and dry. The floral scent was cloying and I was left with an unpleasant feeling. Its about the same price as the others but this one I am going to pass on.
sarsh m.
sarsh m.
Springfield, MO

I just love the way my clothes comes out after I use this detergent. It's soft and smells amazing and the craziest thing is it gets all the stains out and I have a 3 year old so sometimes that's impossible to do. It's my go to after she's had a rough play date! 5 stars
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Edmond, OK

love the way my house smells when i do laundry my clothes smell fresh when i wash them and it leave freshness on my clothes and you cant beat the price and the quality is unbeatable I've been buying the product for years and I will not change it for anything else
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS

I really enjoy using Gain. It left a great fragrance for my clothes. You don't have to use any more than you are supposed to for one load. It was extremely effective and not very expensive. I am a college student so I turn to the cheaper brands more often.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this product!! It leaves out clothing smelling grate and removes stains well!! My children are always outdoor playing in sand, eating messy foods, and just plain being kids! Gain helps me not have to worry about how the go about their day!!
All I'm going to say is this product gets the job done and I like it. A pro is definitely the wonderful clean smell but the con is that it doesn't really last long on clothing. I do recommend it though, it leave your clothes clean & soft.
Taz H.
Taz H.

When I use this detergent, my clothes come out the wash smelling wonderful! And it cleans the clothes very well. It's very effective and it's affordable too! I would recommend this product to everyone who does their own laundry.
M
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Forest , Ms

I have used Gain for a long time! Cleans clothes and keeps them smelling good! I can't stand to get detergent that doesn't last long and have to keep adding soap to get clothes clean! With Gain you don't have to do that!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL

What is your favorite scent?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I love the way all of them smell

Join Now