Gain with FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Powder Detergent 93 oz. Carton uploaded by Melinda G.Gain with FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Powder Detergent 93 oz. Carton uploaded by Melinda G.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
Gain Apple Mango Tango cleans my clothing well, and has a great fresh scent that I love. This is my favorite of the again scents. It’s an affordable laundry detergent, and I like the powder over the liquid for its cleaning ability.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
All time favorite laundry detergent. Powder cleans better than liquid in my opinion and this smell is to die for. It lasts forever on your clothes too. Pulls stains like a boss. It’s just a great cleaner.
Tayla M.
I love Gain! I use the powder laundry detergent at school and it lasts me absolutely forever beyond even both semesters! It smells so amazing and leaves my clothes smelling so good. I would definitely recommend this! A little goes a long way it can be kind of expensive but when it comes to buying name brand again is the brand I trust
Cally M.
Lincoln, AL
I know they changed the name, but I LOVED Apple Mango Tango powdered laundry detergent. I have used and loved this detergent since I moved out on my own, and I still to this day buy that and everything else to match it. I'd be really disappointed if they discontinued it.
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing, great for the price, my go to detergent when my wallets a bit tight. As soon as you open the bottle, it makes you want to put a load in because man I love when my clothes smell like this, It's SO cheap and high quality at that, I would HIGHLY recommend it
Amanda S.
I absolutely love all Gain products but this is my favorite scent. This stuff makes my laundry smell great for so long. And I also use the scent boosters. I don't think my laundry has ever smelled better!!! This is a must have in my house.
Haylie B.
Las vegas, NV
Love gain laundry detergent! It's the only laundry soap I've used for many years now because it always gets my clothes so clean and they always smell amazing for quite a while after washing. I'll definitely continue to use gain!
Fabiola O.
Great for towels and bed sheets as the fresh aroma last for weeks ! Is not that good with heavy stains but for fabric to use daily and we like it to have it with a fresh arome this is a great product for it
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
Buying apple mango tango has got to be the best decision I've made in laundry in a while. It cleans just like you'd expect gain to but it smells extra delicious. The scent sticks with you too.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
This is the only scent my best friend will use and when I started cleaning his clothes I fell in love with it! The scent last for forever and it even cleans the dirtiest greasy clothes!