BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Monica P.
I really like this product because it does its job! Leaves the clothes super clean plus the extra smell that I love! My kids even notice when I wash the clothes with this powder detergent because of the fresh scent that it leaves even after drying it!! Totally recommend it!!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
This scent is amazing. Gain always does a wonderful job cleaning but it's a little more expensive than most brands. This scent makes it well worth paying a little extra.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
I love the way this smells! It is a great price and cleans my laundry well. There doesn't seem to be any build-up on my clothing and it feels like it rinses clean easily. The scent stays on for a couple of days after I wash or for a few hours after putting on the garmet. I like it
Janet K.
Pineville, LA
I love the scent it leaves on my laundry and it gets rid of stains well. I would refer this scent and this brand to my family and friends. It is very affordable and I have never been disappointed with any gain product that I have tried.
Jailyn T.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells wonderful and cleans wonderful. I use this product regularly and it is effective in making sure my clothes are clean and that the smell wonderful. This product is affordable and I purchased mine from my local Walmart.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite scents in Gain laundry detergent! It has a great fruity scent that I really really like! It is a lasting scent and it's not overwhelming. I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes fruity scents.
Ashley L.
Grayson, KY
I LOVE gain. The scents are so great in gain products and leaves your clothes smelling amazing. It is very effective cleaning also. It's a little on the expensive side sometimes but you can find some deals a lot of the time.
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
I love how my cloths smell after I use this detergent! I get many compliments of how awesome I smell. People have asked me what perfume I was wearing or body lotion because you can definitely smell this on your clothes.
Denise H.
I love the way my clothes smell after. Wing washed with the apple mango tango detergent. It has a fruity smell & makes me think of fresh fruits. The smell is not too much but just the right strength.
Alexis H.
Stryker, OH
My husband and I love the apple mango scent !! It is very affordable and does well for our family !! It is very effective and we will continue to buy this and recommend it to anyone and everyone that we know