BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "The scent last a few days after laundry day." in 1 review
  • "It does a great job taking out stains and making my clothes smell great." in 1 review
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
I loooooovvvvvveeee apple mango tango! In collage is where I first started to do my own laundry regularly. I was first drawn the brand because I’m silly and I love the commercial, you know, “ the fresh sent of gain”. So I opened it and smelled it and was hoookkkeeeddd. Loved it ever since. Only thing is I wish I could find it in pods!
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this detergent it works great and cleans everything well. It also smells great, we do not have to use sheets and laundry still smells great. Does not irritate my skin or my little ones. Gain with FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Liquid Detergent 48 Loads 100 Fl Oz
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
This is the best smelling laundry detergent ever! I always wondered why my boyfriends clothes always smelled so good until one day I asked what detergent he used and ever since then, I’ve been hooked. It’s reasonably priced and gets the job done!
Danielle 💄.
Lakewood
I love this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes and doesn’t leave any residue (I’ve found other cheaper detergents do) and it smells AMAZING. Best smelling laundry detergent hands down, my clothes always smell so good!
Tyler S.
East Bethany, NY
Love the unique sent this product offers. Wish it was more commonly found in stores. Would buy it more often if it were more available. I would highly recommend t this scent and product to people. It’s great.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
This is my all time favorite gain we use to always use it but you can’t find it anymore I’m not sure if they quit stocking it or it’s discontinued or what! I really wish they bring it back into more places
Kaitlyn P.
Rome, GA
I recently switched to this detergent from tide pods. It’s so much better, the scent is amazing and stays with the clothes, and I don’t have to wash them multiple times. It’s also half the price for the same amount of loads.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Sad because some grocery store stopped selling this. I loved it! My house would even have this scent after each load. If you can try it i highly recommend it. It was one of my family’s favorites!
Jackie B.
Anderson
Love, love, love this detergent. Gets my clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh for days. Also works great to add a little to my carpet shampooer to freshen up the carpet while it cleans
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents to use. It has an amazing smell to it and gets my clothes nice and clean and leaves a fresh scent that I love. I believe the regular size jug of detergent runs around $9-$12 depending on where you purchase from. I do recommend using this brand if you haven’t tried it. Love it b
Kenidi M.
Northport, AL
Are there any other scents?