BY GAIN #89 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It does a great job taking out stains and making my clothes smell great." in 1 review
  • "The scent last a few days after laundry day." in 1 review
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
I think Apple mango tango is one of the best scents. I love all of the Gain scents. But for some reason this scent makes my skin itch terribly bad when I wear clothing that has been washed with it. It took me a while to figure out what was making me itch so bad because I have never been one to be allergic to anything. Once I quit using the detergent the itching went away but then every now and then I wear something that I washed in it a while back and the itching comes right back. If you have sensitive skin(or not) I don't recommend this scent.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
I am obsessed with this scent. It smells amazing. I find that after put in the dryer the clothes don't have a very strong scent though. I wish they made a scent booster or fireworks in this scent, it would be heaven. I don't particularly notice the detergent to wash extra good or bad, its just laundry detergent to me, gets the job done.
Tashia W.
Tashia W.
Williamsburg, VA
Gain is already my most favorite laundry detergent. Been using it for years. I don't use any other laundry detergent. Apple Mango Tango is by far the best scent! It smells so yummy and leaves your clothes smelling yummy as well! It is the best!! Pic attached is all the Gain products I use for laundry! I am serious about my Gain! LOL!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
This detergent smells delicious. However, the consistency of it is too watery. I always need to use a lot of product to get the desired result. It is disappointing considering how expensive the detergent is. I would not recommend this for people like myself who like concentrated liquid detergents.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Santee, CA
Hands down the reason I do laundry-- just kidding! I do laundry for clean clothes. This stuff smells AMAZING!! I mean seriously, so good!! Not only do the cleans get washed, they smell good & so does my garage! It's definitely a win! The purchase & stock up from target when they're on sale!
lena m.
lena m.
Russell Springs, KY
I love the smell ,u can smell through the whole house ,even after drying you can still smell the freshness of them when you take them out of a drawer. plus gain can really remove those tough set in stains . all that for a great price we have been gain users since our daughter was born
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I love this scent of Gain, and I also believe that this is this is the best scent that they carry. The smell lasts in your clothes forever and its just such a relaxing smell. It is super affordable and worth the nine dollars. I have gotten my entire family hooked on this scent!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I have used apple mango tango for several years. I refuse to use anything else. I love the smell. I wish a fabric softener matched this scent however. The liquid is a little pricey compared to powder but I usually just pay the price bc I wouldn't use anything but again.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love LOVE love the way this stuff smells! I grew up a TIDE kid, my mother still uses it, however I'll go back and forth between the brands depending on sales and coupons. It cleans well, removes stains, and did I mention how much I love the smell?
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
I don't know how they do it but Gain constantly produces amazing scents! Clothing comes out smelling so clean and the scent lingers for days. I found the detergent to be effective in cleaning regular loads, not sure how great it is when it comes to stains.
Kenidi M.
Kenidi M.
Northport, AL
Are there any other scents?