Gain with FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Ashley M.Gain with FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Rachel J.

BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I also love how it smells up the entire laundry room while washing clothes!" in 1 review
  • "Gain has the best smelling products and apple mango tango is at the top." in 1 review
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Gain's Apple Mango Tango is seriously the best scent ever!  I'm huge on scents and I love it when I pull clean clothes from the closet and they still smell wonderful weeks later.  Gain does not disappoint!  I'm a little upset because my local Walmart stopped carrying this scent and I can not understand why!  If it's in your area u highly recommend it!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
My greatest love in the detergent world! It did used to smell stronger, I think, but it is still my detergent splurge! I love to use it on blankets and sheets, bc it will last longer on those items. I do wish the scent was as deep as it used to be; when I could smell it on my t-shirt for the day. That's why I currently give it 4 instead of 5 stars.
Alyssa R.
I love the smell of this! I can't get enough of it. Gain has always had great smelling detergent for me. It works to get out those tough smells like dog and cat which I have both and they have their special blankets that when I wash them in Gain, they have no after smell of dog or cat. I love it!
Laura H.
West Warwick, RI
I loved this stuff until may skin started to breakout in hives from the scent. The smell would last for a long time and never smelt dull. However after a while I started having allergic reactions to the detergent. I stayed away from it for a little the while. I want to try it again but I can't find it.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
This is my favorite laundry detergent scent. The scent lasts and Gain is great to get your clothes really clean and it's a decent value especially with coupons and rebates that are often available.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Great Detergent that also have great smells. I am a Tide person myself but I have used this in the past and love it. The Formula really gets clothes very clean and smelling great. All Detergents can be a little spendy this one usually ranges around $12 so not that bad
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my FAVORITE laundry detergent! In my opinion, nothing compares to Gain. I especially love this scent. I prefer the liquid detergents over the powder ones when doing laundry. This brand is inexpensive and will leave your clothes smelling great! I definitely recommend
Dusty C.
I love the smell of again apple mango tango have been using it since I was in college! The only thing I do not like is the scent doesn't last very long after drying maybe 2 days at the most! However price is competitive versus other name brands!
Anna V.
I love gain laundry detergents! They smell amazing and leave my clothes smelling so good for several days. I only use gain and will never use anything else for my clothes. I don't know why anyone would use anything else, it's absolutely amazing.
Amy M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite laundry detergent brand in my favorite scent! Clothes come out smelling wonderful and stay smelling great throughout the day! I'm a detergent snob, and Gain is the ONLY brand I will use!
Em V.