BY GAIN #10 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer s...20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
New Eagle, PA
hands down the best smelling laundry sheets, and the feeling of the clothing. I love washing all my bedding with the detergent and drying with these, then crawling in and relaxing. Very affordable as well.
Jessica R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would definitely recommend these. The sent oh my gosh do not even get me started. Ahhhh it smells like Heaven. Next time you're in your local target/walmart or where ever you shop. Stop & smell these. I assure you you're going to be buying it
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Who doesn't love Gain dryer sheets....? They smell amazing and they leave your clothes smelling amazing.., and I love the way they make my hoodies feel after I get the, out the dryer... and the dryer sheets smell like heaven.
Mary T.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are the BEST smelling sheets! They are hard to find in my area so when I do find them I stock up. They are a very tropical scent and make your clothes smell fragrant and fruity but not overpowering.
Debbie M.
Graceville
I wash approximately 5 loads of laundry a week. I LOVE the smell of freshness that Apple mango tango gives our clothes! These dryer sheets are excellent at eliminating static cling.
Maryssa B.
I love this scent! Not only do I use the dryer sheets, I also use the Mango Tango scented laundry detergent and fabric softener. Leaves my laundry smelling fresh even days later.
Bianca M.
Raymondville, TX
I love gain! And having dryer sheets is amazing, I has your clothes and yourself smelling great through out the day. that's why I like gain the smell stays on the whole day!
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
We bought these and love them. Our laundry smells delightful days and weeks sometimes after washing. I found clothes today washed over a month ago that still smell amazing.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
These smell amazing! I love using these in my dryer or adding them to drawers in my dresser. The smell lasts forever and always smells sweet and clean. Recommend to everyone, even men like the smell!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
I love these dryer sheets! They leave a nice fruity scent on my clothes and don't leave static behind. I have occasionally sensitive skin and these don't bother me!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Mariah S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do these smell good?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?