BY GAIN #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
These dryer sheets are a must have! They make my laundry smell so good- makes me enjoy doing my laundry! They keep my laundry smelling fresh even after being folded and hung. I love these and they work very well
Kensy N.
S Sioux City, NE
Love how this Gain Dry Sheet smells they leave my whole family cloths smelling great and feeling soft for day and the price is not bad at all and don't need to use so many in one load bcux they are so good
Debbie M.
Graceville
I wash approximately 5 loads of laundry a week. I LOVE the smell of freshness that Apple mango tango gives our clothes! These dryer sheets are excellent at eliminating static cling.
Maryssa B.
I love this scent! Not only do I use the dryer sheets, I also use the Mango Tango scented laundry detergent and fabric softener. Leaves my laundry smelling fresh even days later.
Bianca M.
Raymondville, TX
I love gain! And having dryer sheets is amazing, I has your clothes and yourself smelling great through out the day. that's why I like gain the smell stays on the whole day!
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
We bought these and love them. Our laundry smells delightful days and weeks sometimes after washing. I found clothes today washed over a month ago that still smell amazing.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
These smell amazing! I love using these in my dryer or adding them to drawers in my dresser. The smell lasts forever and always smells sweet and clean. Recommend to everyone, even men like the smell!
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I love these dryer sheets! They leave a nice fruity scent on my clothes and don't leave static behind. I have occasionally sensitive skin and these don't bother me!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I would highly highly recommend these drier sheets!! I love the smell and they are the best of you pair them with the matching laundry detergent. They will last you a very long time, and you can also put them in your drawers or shoes to make them smell good.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
I love the smell and I love the product I just wish it was a little bit cheaper! The bargain brand is usually half the price is the only downside to this brand. Love the aroma in a fresh batch of laundry
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?