BY GAIN #13 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I love everything made by Gain. I live the scent of the original Gain dryer sheets, but these smell absolutely heavenly and they keep my clothes smelling good for so long after they have been washed. Highly recommend!
Brandon S.
West Jordan, UT
These smell so good. If you're wanting a strong scent in your laundry, Gain is always the way to go. Don't really notice any difference in softness compared to the original. I would definitely recommend these.
Celeste R.
Use these for two things:

Dry with my clothes, and leave my clothes static free and smelling good
And to use to tame my fly aways

The wide variety of scents they have and gain always has a lasting smell to it
Briana M.
I LOVE the Apple Mango Tango scent! Favorite of all, did not know it was Gain I thought it was by Tide. Either way, I love it and is my go-to anytime I get detergent/dryer sheets as long as it's in stock! 10/10 would recommend.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
One of my FAVORITE dryer sheets! They always keep my clothes smelling SO FRESH for days! They are very affordable, and do not leave a residue on my darker clothes like some other sheets do. For sure recommend!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely love this scent!! It smells so good and they make your clothes feels so soft and smell so good. I also like to put them in my drawers to keep my clothes smelling good even longer and my towels!!
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Gain's dryer sheets always smell amazing and leave your clothes smelling really good. This scent is really good and my mom usually gets it whenever we go shopping for necessities. We usually use two sheets and they make the whole load smell good.
Ashley d.
I friggen love these! They keep my comforter smelling so good for a while! There are no cons they are amazing! They are very effective! And affordable. I'll pay the difference for fresh smelling clothes!
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
These are great with all honesty the smell is so amazing it keeps our clothes smelling great in side the drose and the closet and our dry mmm just a great smell I love it must have for your house hold
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?