BY GAIN #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent of anything. I find it getting harder to find in stores though. These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling amazing and cling free.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
Love the smell of the dryer sheets! i throw two of them into the dryer and all of my clothes come out smelling fresh! I also use these for the closets and they last a good while!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these dryer sheets! Not only do they make your clothes soft, the smell is amazing! I love gain products. High quality and affordable. Leave your clothes smelling great for a long time!
Kelli M.
I love this fabric softener! I have been using these with the matching laundry detergent and my clothes are always so soft and smell absolutely amazing! My clothes will smell like this for a while even when hanging in my closet for weeks!
Erica G.
Gain is the only brand of dryer sheets I buy. They leave your clothes smelling fresh and remaining soft for weeks. I purchase these at walmart and target (they are probably sold almost everywhere) & they are relatively cheap in price.
Leslie M.
I absolutely love these dryer sheet sheet they have a fresh sent that does not overpower my laundry and they get the job done as far as static cling...there is no static cling!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I really love the scent of these dryer sheets. I'm not normally big on scented dryer sheets but these are ok. They aren't overpowering and give my clothes a nice little scent boost
Nikkole P.
Harker Heights, TX
I am obsessed with these.. like weirdly. My husband thinks I'm crazy because i leave some in my dresser drawers so that my clothes continue to smell amazing. I also leave them in smelly sneakers and in my pillow cases.
Maria V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love using gain for everything in my laundry! It smells so good! And the scent on the clothes is left there until you eyewash it again! Their products are great
L A.
Great product! Love the smell & it keeps the laundry smelling great afterwards. Products definitely does what it's supposed to, it's affordable & I would recommend it to everyone. Good thing to always have around
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?