BY GAIN #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I love Gain Products and seeing them make different scents makes me very happy. Another thing about this dryer sheets is not only do they help keep clothes soft and smell great but I think the scent last longer.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love these dryer sheets, they help keep the clothes wrinkle free and they smell awesome, apple mango tango is one of my favorite gain scents, I would recommend these to anyone who loves gain products.
Celeste R.
Use these for two things:

Dry with my clothes, and leave my clothes static free and smelling good
And to use to tame my fly aways

The wide variety of scents they have and gain always has a lasting smell to it
Makkell B.
These leave my huge loads of laundry (anyone else wait until the very last minute to do laundry?) smelling so fresh and feeling so soft! The smell lasts for a long time too so it's great! Would recommend.
BreAnne H.
Do these not exist anymore?! Because they are literally the only dryer sheets I like to use and I can't find them anywhere. The smell makes my heart so happy and I miss them so much 😣
Tiffany L.
I love these things. They leave my clothes smelling soft and they work incredibly well for making my cloths soft. I can definitely tell when I forget to put a dryer sheet in as the difference between using them and not is night and day. I would recommend these.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
These dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have always used gain product the original scent dryer sheets, laundry detergent, fabric softener and the pellets. This apple mango smells amazing! One of my favorite scents of gain🙌🙌❤️❤️
Brooke A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent from Gain. These dryer sheets smell amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and these do not irritate me at all. The scent stay for about a week and a half and will last all day as you wear your clothes.
Memory R.
Newark, DE
Apple mango tango makes your whole wash room smell fantastic ! You only have to use one per load to have fantastic smelling laundry . Use 2 if you REALLY want some extra sent . They are a little on the expensive side but it worth it for the out come ,
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?