BY GAIN #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer s...20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Tiffany L.
I love these things. They leave my clothes smelling soft and they work incredibly well for making my cloths soft. I can definitely tell when I forget to put a dryer sheet in as the difference between using them and not is night and day. I would recommend these.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
While I absolutely adored this scent in the liquid detergent, it just did not smell the same after the clothes were finished drying and it has this odd spiced fruity smell that I just did not enjoy. I love the detergent and will still buy that but I won't try these again.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
These dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have always used gain product the original scent dryer sheets, laundry detergent, fabric softener and the pellets. This apple mango smells amazing! One of my favorite scents of gain🙌🙌❤️❤️
Brooke A.
Richford , NY
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent from Gain. These dryer sheets smell amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and these do not irritate me at all. The scent stay for about a week and a half and will last all day as you wear your clothes.
Memory R.
Newark, DE
Apple mango tango makes your whole wash room smell fantastic ! You only have to use one per load to have fantastic smelling laundry . Use 2 if you REALLY want some extra sent . They are a little on the expensive side but it worth it for the out come ,
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent of anything. I find it getting harder to find in stores though. These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling amazing and cling free.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
Love the smell of the dryer sheets! i throw two of them into the dryer and all of my clothes come out smelling fresh! I also use these for the closets and they last a good while!
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Gain is the best and this is my favorite dryer sheets(; I use Thai Dragon fruit laundry detergent (; and these dryer sheets and my clothes can sit in my closet and smell good forever
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these dryer sheets! Not only do they make your clothes soft, the smell is amazing! I love gain products. High quality and affordable. Leave your clothes smelling great for a long time!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah S.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?