BY GAIN #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
My favorite dryer sheets hands down! Not only do they work wonderfully at keeping your clothes free from static, but they smell wonderful too, at an affordable price , I recommend definitely!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This scent is intoxicating. we use these on vacation and whenever I smell it, I am brought right back to vacation memories of family and summertime. this makes the sheets and bedding amazing. towels and t-shirts and kids clothes all smell so good. when on vacation, we use this scent of laundry detergent pods and these dryer sheets. I can't afford them for daily use but when we travel, this makes the most sense. I pack them all in my suit case and when we get there and open it up, it's always the most amazing smell. my clothes smell great all week because the scent lasts.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this detergent! The scent is long lasting and my clothes don't look dingy after washing. It's such a great price and value. And it is gentle enough for my children's clothes
Linden W.
These make my laundry smell really fresh. I love the scent, it is very fruity and uplifting and it lasts a good long time. I love to use them with the apple mango tango laundry soap. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good clean fresh scented laundry sheet. It helps with static and wrinkles too.
Stephanie S.
These dryer sheets work very well, but have an extremely sweet distinct scent.

I was a huge fan in my early 20's, but now I prefer a simpler, more clean, fresh scent for my laundry which doesn't fight with any products I may be using (fragrance, moisturizer, etc.)
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love all things gain! Usually I'm a fresh scent gal but i had a coupon on the apple scent...smells amazing! The second I pulled the clothes out of the dryer I could smell it....the scent lasted for weeks on my sheets and pillow cases! Great product
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Here I come I live the idea, do they have lavender smells too? I love lavender oil on my pillow every night. I've tried several brands but keep going back to essential edens from Amazon $9.96 best ever , don't try others stay with best lol no really sample all.
Kiana S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is hands down my favorite scent of Gain products. I discovered them going to college six years ago and have loved them since then. With Gain I never worry if my clothes are clean and I also don't worry about them losing scent quickly.
Angela T.
El Paso, Tx
Favorite scent of all time. I wish I could find it more often. The scent stays on the clothes for months. I can pack up one season of clothes and when it's time to bring them back out they smell as if they just came out of the dryer.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love the fruity smell of Apple Mango Tango! I don't use the sheets for laundry, but I love to tuck them in drawers and discreet places to add a little bit of freshness! They're also great to dust surfaces with because the dust won't stick.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?