BY GAIN #19 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I use laundry sheets because I can never remember to put liquid fabric softener in a wash load at the right time. I love the scent of these apple mango tango ones by gain! Many cheaper options out there but these smell so good!
Genita K.
My favorite scent to use of the again products. I pair this with the laundry detergent to have mango sweet smell for days. I'm on a budget so I can appreciate that my dryer sheets don't cost a whole lot and it's money well spent
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
My favorite smelling dryer sheets! My clothes stay smelling so fresh and amazing even after they've been in my drawer for a month or hanging up in my closet for weeks on weeks. It leaves my clothes feeling g soft and clean
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use these Gain sheets on the clothing that my kids make really smelly lol when clothes come out the dryer ,you can never tell that those clothes were almost sent to the trash. Thanks again for saving me money!
Nina G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I use these when I'm drying my clothes and the after product is so good. They leave my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. Love that they come in diffe smells to so I can always choose a diffe option every now and then.
Kaylee W.
Prosperity , PA
These were my favorite dryer sheets! I wouldn't buy any other brand or scent and had a major love for them. I can no longer find them anywhere so I have had to switch to regular gain dyer sheets. Gain has the best laundry needs.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love everything made by Gain. I live the scent of the original Gain dryer sheets, but these smell absolutely heavenly and they keep my clothes smelling good for so long after they have been washed. Highly recommend!
Mary F.
This smells amazing! My house smells clean all day after laundry! Pricey but not by much! People ask what perfume I'm wearing and i smile and tell it's my laundry soap!
Brandon S.
Fort Myers
These smell so good. If you're wanting a strong scent in your laundry, Gain is always the way to go. Don't really notice any difference in softness compared to the original. I would definitely recommend these.
Celeste R.
Use these for two things:

Dry with my clothes, and leave my clothes static free and smelling good
And to use to tame my fly aways

The wide variety of scents they have and gain always has a lasting smell to it
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?