BY GAIN #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love gain, the smell is amazing and long lasting, when they came out with this scent I was in love but now they have so many different scents that i truly love
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have always used gain I don't like any other brand. I like to use these dryer sheets more in the summer for that summery smell! They're affordable and the smell is amazing and lasts forever on your clothes!
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Who doesn't love Gain dryer sheets....? They smell amazing and they leave your clothes smelling amazing.., and I love the way they make my hoodies feel after I get the, out the dryer... and the dryer sheets smell like heaven.
Jessica R.
Would definitely recommend these. The sent oh my gosh do not even get me started. Ahhhh it smells like Heaven. Next time you're in your local target/walmart or where ever you shop. Stop & smell these. I assure you you're going to be buying it
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Best scent ever from gain! I don't even need fabric softener this keeps my clothes smelling SO good. A little pricey especially compared to store brands but the smell is so worth it and I would recommmend
Stephanie M.
New Eagle, PA
hands down the best smelling laundry sheets, and the feeling of the clothing. I love washing all my bedding with the detergent and drying with these, then crawling in and relaxing. Very affordable as well.
Mary T.
These are the BEST smelling sheets! They are hard to find in my area so when I do find them I stock up. They are a very tropical scent and make your clothes smell fragrant and fruity but not overpowering.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
These smell really good and keep my clothes from wrinkling once they go in the dryer. I'd say they're effective and they're also cheap. I always love this brand and is my go to when I buy laundry products!
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Love Gain! These dryer sheets smell amazing! I can re use them at lest 3 times cause they are so strong in smell. They leave my clothes smelling good and no static either. Definitely recommend this product.
Mariah M.
These work and smell amazing!!!!!! I have these in my mattress in my clothes just because they always make everything smell so clean and fresh for a great price!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?