BY GAIN #20 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
C B.
These do exactly what they're supposed to - effectively reduces static cling in clothing in the dryer and infused the same clothing with a fresh clean scent. Affordable and available at Walmart. The scent is SO amazing, I've been finding other used for them!
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
These dryer sheets smell absolutely amazing. They make your clothes smell so good and fresh. I sometimes find myself just smelling my clothes as I take them out the dryer to fold them. I usually use Three sheets when drying my clothes (my loads are big)
Merissa D.
Eskasoni
So far I love this!!!! I am almost out and gonna get more!! The smell is so good!! And last for a long time! It hasn't disappointed me it is a little pricer then my usuals but not by much! I always recommend this!!
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park , QC
L'odeur est merveilleuse! J'adore utiliser c'est feuilles pour mettre dans mes cheveux. Elles enlèvent le static des cheveux et laisse une très bonne odeur.
Nicole H.
Kingston
Best dryer sheets ever! Love the smell and lasts a long time! Wish the had them around my hometown more can never find them in stock!
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Love gain products! This brand is wonderful on my family's clothing! A brand you can trust!
Kelli A.
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love this scent and these are great I had to tell
My boyfriend to stop putting so many in the loads because he enjoyed the smell! Let's not cause a fire here! I love gain products haven't found one I love more
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Gain is the best ! I love this scent so much . You can still smell
It on your others weeks later . They're very effective and I highly recommend .
Withfabyro (.
North York, ON
Me encantan las toallitas de esta marca perdí durante mucho tiempo la ropa, aparte de que estan super practicas y con 2 toallitas en la secadora la ropa queda riquisima
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
I love this scent! It smells absolutely amazing and is a great dryer sheet that works well. The scent can be a bit overpowering but it lasts a long time too!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?