BY GAIN #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use these Gain sheets on the clothing that my kids make really smelly lol when clothes come out the dryer ,you can never tell that those clothes were almost sent to the trash. Thanks again for saving me money!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I love Gain Products and seeing them make different scents makes me very happy. Another thing about this dryer sheets is not only do they help keep clothes soft and smell great but I think the scent last longer.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Apple Mango Tango, the WORLDS BEST SCENT hands down. Scent lasts really long on your laundry. Really love it! I use it for doing laundry and Also bought the Gain Apple Mango Tango dishwashing liquid! Im in love!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
These dryer sheets are a must have! They make my laundry smell so good- makes me enjoy doing my laundry! They keep my laundry smelling fresh even after being folded and hung. I love these and they work very well
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Use these for two things:

Dry with my clothes, and leave my clothes static free and smelling good
And to use to tame my fly aways

The wide variety of scents they have and gain always has a lasting smell to it
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
These leave my huge loads of laundry (anyone else wait until the very last minute to do laundry?) smelling so fresh and feeling so soft! The smell lasts for a long time too so it's great! Would recommend.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I absolutely love these dryer sheets! Not only do they make your clothes soft, the smell is amazing! I love gain products. High quality and affordable. Leave your clothes smelling great for a long time!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Decorator Expert
I have always used gain product the original scent dryer sheets, laundry detergent, fabric softener and the pellets. This apple mango smells amazing! One of my favorite scents of gain🙌🙌❤️❤️
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
Do these not exist anymore?! Because they are literally the only dryer sheets I like to use and I can't find them anywhere. The smell makes my heart so happy and I miss them so much 😣
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent of anything. I find it getting harder to find in stores though. These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling amazing and cling free.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?