BY GAIN #20 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Janie H.
Apple Mango Tango, the WORLDS BEST SCENT hands down. Scent lasts really long on your laundry. Really love it! I use it for doing laundry and Also bought the Gain Apple Mango Tango dishwashing liquid! Im in love!
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I love Gain Products and seeing them make different scents makes me very happy. Another thing about this dryer sheets is not only do they help keep clothes soft and smell great but I think the scent last longer.
Makkell B.
These leave my huge loads of laundry (anyone else wait until the very last minute to do laundry?) smelling so fresh and feeling so soft! The smell lasts for a long time too so it's great! Would recommend.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love these dryer sheets! Not only do they make your clothes soft, the smell is amazing! I love gain products. High quality and affordable. Leave your clothes smelling great for a long time!
concetta b.
Decorator Expert
I have always used gain product the original scent dryer sheets, laundry detergent, fabric softener and the pellets. This apple mango smells amazing! One of my favorite scents of gain🙌🙌❤️❤️
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I really love the scent of these dryer sheets. I'm not normally big on scented dryer sheets but these are ok. They aren't overpowering and give my clothes a nice little scent boost
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent of anything. I find it getting harder to find in stores though. These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling amazing and cling free.
Erica B.
Love ❣love ❣love ❣sock drawers ,closets , shoe bins and yes the dryer , I even found a little trick for gain dryer sheets and burnt food on the bottom of the pan. Works great ❣
Maria V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love using gain for everything in my laundry! It smells so good! And the scent on the clothes is left there until you eyewash it again! Their products are great
Alleah P.
I love these dryer sheets they smell amazing and I put in 2 in the dryer and my clothes smell so nice and clean after using this definitely effective
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?