BY GAIN #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
These are my favorite dryer sheets! You can smell them all day long and I feel so fresh and clean!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Decorator Expert
Love these dryer sheets!! I can't stand doing laundry without them and this is one of my favorites!! Love the scent!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Decorator Expert
I use these when I'm drying my clothes and the after product is so good. They leave my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. Love that they come in diffe smells to so I can always choose a diffe option every now and then.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Indianapolis , IN
These smell so good! And work just like every other gain product. Not a waste of money
Holly W.
Holly W.
Hesperia, CA
This is the BEST smelling detergent ever! I love it and it's not to florally for a man, I love the soap and softener. When I buy gain I buy Apple Mango tanto!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I like using these drying sheets they leave your clothes smelling really good! When I use these I don't have to use fabric softner
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
I love gain dryer sheets they makes your clothes smell very good it is a must-have and the smell is so refreshing
Denise W.
Denise W.
Decorator Expert
I use this whole series. The sheets are just the icing one the cake. Apple mango smells great and refreshing.
C B.
C B.
These do exactly what they're supposed to - effectively reduces static cling in clothing in the dryer and infused the same clothing with a fresh clean scent. Affordable and available at Walmart. The scent is SO amazing, I've been finding other used for them!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
These dryer sheets smell absolutely amazing. They make your clothes smell so good and fresh. I sometimes find myself just smelling my clothes as I take them out the dryer to fold them. I usually use Three sheets when drying my clothes (my loads are big)
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?