BY GAIN #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Gain! My fave laundry stuff. Many different scents. I even put them in my sweater cabinet. Cuts static electricity way down plus smells great and doesn't irritate my skin. My pups love them when I do their blankets. They love to run off with them when it's laundry time. Not expensive. Way better than snuggle and last longer.
Stacy U.
Stacy U.
Love love love how these smell. They always make the house smell so fresh and clean. I just wish the detergent didn't break out my kids
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
I friggen love these! They keep my comforter smelling so good for a while! There are no cons they are amazing! They are very effective! And affordable. I'll pay the difference for fresh smelling clothes!
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
I love everything made by Gain. I live the scent of the original Gain dryer sheets, but these smell absolutely heavenly and they keep my clothes smelling good for so long after they have been washed. Highly recommend!
Sam A.
Sam A.
Love these dryer sheets and I am obsessed with this scent! It is so nice and stays on my clothes for a good amount of time.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I can't do laundry without dryer sheets otherwise my clothes are all staticky and I can't handle that. The smell from these really does last a decent amount of time and it's not too overpowering. I like to throw these in the mix every once in a while.
Abi P.
Abi P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the smell of these dryer sheets! They make my clothes smell fantastic (for a while) and they do the job of being a good dryer sheet.
Lidia A.
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
These are amazing i really love how these sheets keep my clothes smelling so good and fresh! The smell stays for a long time as well!
Kensy N.
Kensy N.
S Sioux City, NE
Love how this Gain Dry Sheet smells they leave my whole family cloths smelling great and feeling soft for day and the price is not bad at all and don't need to use so many in one load bcux they are so good
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Raymondville, TX
I love gain! And having dryer sheets is amazing, I has your clothes and yourself smelling great through out the day. that's why I like gain the smell stays on the whole day!
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?