BY GAIN #10 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer s...20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
To me you can really smell the mango in it we use this every Saturday wash day all you have to do is throw one in and your clothes are very fresh it lasts log in your clothes so that will lead to alot of compliments which I love
San juanita H.
Apple Mango Tango, the WORLDS BEST SCENT hands down. Scent lasts really long on your laundry. Really love it! I use it for doing laundry and Also bought the Gain Apple Mango Tango dishwashing liquid! Im in love!
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
I used to use these when my hair would get really frizzy/staticky! You take a scented dryer sheet and run it through your hair. Takes the static away! They’re not expensive and it’s quick! You can even take them to go😋
Genesis R.
These dryer sheets are so amazing. It ends the laundry process so perfectly. They smells fantastic. They leave your clothes smelling fresh. You can also use them in your car.
Erica B.
Love ❣love ❣love ❣sock drawers ,closets , shoe bins and yes the dryer , I even found a little trick for gain dryer sheets and burnt food on the bottom of the pan. Works great ❣
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
It just makes sense to use the dryer sheets that have the same smell as the detergent. This smell lasts on the clothes. I love the smell of the clothes when they are warm from the dryer. Apple Mango Tango is the best scent.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
In my opinion Gain has the best smelling dryer sheets around. I love the way my clothes smell when I pull them out of the dryer. The apple mango is my favorite scent. I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend!!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love gain, the smell is amazing and long lasting, when they came out with this scent I was in love but now they have so many different scents that i truly love
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Best scent ever from gain! I don't even need fabric softener this keeps my clothes smelling SO good. A little pricey especially compared to store brands but the smell is so worth it and I would recommmend
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah S.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?