BY GAIN #13 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Mary F.
Mary F.
This smells amazing! My house smells clean all day after laundry! Pricey but not by much! People ask what perfume I'm wearing and i smile and tell it's my laundry soap!
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
They smell awesome, and keeps my laundry smeelin . Through our the whole week. Recommend this product
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
My laundry smells amazing for longer after I use these. And it just makes your clothes feel softer.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I absolutely love these dryer sheet sheet they have a fresh sent that does not overpower my laundry and they get the job done as far as static cling...there is no static cling!
Jennifer d.
Jennifer d.
My absolute favorite dry sheets, the smell last for a week and a half, really worth the money.
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have these and the apple scent is really strong. I think I only like to use them in the fall.
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Decorator Expert
GAIN WITH FRESHLOCK APPLE MANGO TENGO DRYER SHEETS are amazing. Great, lasting island small.
Holly L.
Holly L.
I love these!! It makes my laundry smell so nice. Especially with combined with the soap too.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
It's smell so good. I need more of this for my clothes. Nice and soft and smell really good
Maria M.
Maria M.
San Diego, CA
We use the fabric softener and the laundry detergent love the smell and the softness it leaves to our clothes...
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?