BY GAIN #13 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Debbie M.
Graceville
I wash approximately 5 loads of laundry a week. I LOVE the smell of freshness that Apple mango tango gives our clothes! These dryer sheets are excellent at eliminating static cling.
Bianca M.
Raymondville, TX
I love gain! And having dryer sheets is amazing, I has your clothes and yourself smelling great through out the day. that's why I like gain the smell stays on the whole day!
Stephanie R.
My absolute favorite scent! I have a hard time finding the dryer sheets. Actually, it's probably been a year since I've found them. :(
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
One of my most favorite detergent ever! I do laundry ans weeks go by and I grab a piece of clothes and smells like I just cleaned it.
Allison K.
I love gain fabric softener! It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer! Would totally recommend to everyone!
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
This is probably the best scent to me after the original scent. If the store doesn't have that first, i would buy this one.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Me encantan el olor que deja en mi ropa y no tienes que usar muchas toallitas con dos o tres te deja la ropa bien a prenetada
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
Yum. that sums it up in one word! I love how my clothes feel and smell. these babies are cheap and great! they work wonders!
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I love these dryer sheets! They leave a nice fruity scent on my clothes and don't leave static behind. I have occasionally sensitive skin and these don't bother me!
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
I got this These dryer sheets before a few times and they smell so good and leave your clothes static free and a smell that lingers all day.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?