BY GAIN #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Gain is the best and this is my favorite dryer sheets(; I use Thai Dragon fruit laundry detergent (; and these dryer sheets and my clothes can sit in my closet and smell good forever
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
These dryer sheets are so amazing. It ends the laundry process so perfectly. They smells fantastic. They leave your clothes smelling fresh. You can also use them in your car.
Caleshia H.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
It just makes sense to use the dryer sheets that have the same smell as the detergent. This smell lasts on the clothes. I love the smell of the clothes when they are warm from the dryer. Apple Mango Tango is the best scent.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
In my opinion Gain has the best smelling dryer sheets around. I love the way my clothes smell when I pull them out of the dryer. The apple mango is my favorite scent. I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert
I love gain, the smell is amazing and long lasting, when they came out with this scent I was in love but now they have so many different scents that i truly love
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I have always used gain I don't like any other brand. I like to use these dryer sheets more in the summer for that summery smell! They're affordable and the smell is amazing and lasts forever on your clothes!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Who doesn't love Gain dryer sheets....? They smell amazing and they leave your clothes smelling amazing.., and I love the way they make my hoodies feel after I get the, out the dryer... and the dryer sheets smell like heaven.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ferndale, MI
Best scent ever from gain! I don't even need fabric softener this keeps my clothes smelling SO good. A little pricey especially compared to store brands but the smell is so worth it and I would recommmend
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Monongahela, PA
hands down the best smelling laundry sheets, and the feeling of the clothing. I love washing all my bedding with the detergent and drying with these, then crawling in and relaxing. Very affordable as well.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
These smell really good and keep my clothes from wrinkling once they go in the dryer. I'd say they're effective and they're also cheap. I always love this brand and is my go to when I buy laundry products!
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?