BY GAIN #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Mariet E.
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
I love gain! It smells leaves my clothes with amazing scent and cleans!!!!!
Clara R.
Clara R.
Smithfield , Nc
Love this Not only does it smell great it keeps your clothes nice and clean
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Gains Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets are my favorite dryer sheet scent ever! I stumbled upon these while wandering around Walmart. Seriously smells SO good. Not only that, but they are so strong smelling that I could smell them through the box as soon as I picked them up off of the shelf so I already knew that they would do wonders for my clothes! As well as using these as intended, in the dryer, I also love to put fresh, unused dryer sheets into my just dried clothes while they're still in the basket and then when I put the clothes away, I also stick some dryer sheets in the dresser drawers. I even hide some throughout my house to use them as air fresheners and it works like you wouldn't believe! I definitely recommend these dryer sheets!
Rebecka R.
Rebecka R.
Woonsocket, RI
This is THE best detergent I have ever used. It smells amazing , makes my whole house smell delicious when doing laundry !It's a fresh , sweet scent that lingers on my clothes even have they have been folded and out away. !I searched high and low for that yummy laundry wash day scent your l smell when the neighbors do their laundry , this is it !!! ;)
Amy B.
Amy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Gain comes up with the best scents. Very affordable. Sometimes the scents can be just a little overpowering but that is to be each their own. Probably not the best for sensitive skin but if you can handle fragrance, Gain is the way to go!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Decorator Expert
One of my FAVORITE dryer sheets! They always keep my clothes smelling SO FRESH for days! They are very affordable, and do not leave a residue on my darker clothes like some other sheets do. For sure recommend!
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert
Gain's dryer sheets always smell amazing and leave your clothes smelling really good. This scent is really good and my mom usually gets it whenever we go shopping for necessities. We usually use two sheets and they make the whole load smell good.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
These are great with all honesty the smell is so amazing it keeps our clothes smelling great in side the drose and the closet and our dry mmm just a great smell I love it must have for your house hold
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
While I absolutely adored this scent in the liquid detergent, it just did not smell the same after the clothes were finished drying and it has this odd spiced fruity smell that I just did not enjoy. I love the detergent and will still buy that but I won't try these again.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?