BY GAIN #13 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Mary T.
These are the BEST smelling sheets! They are hard to find in my area so when I do find them I stock up. They are a very tropical scent and make your clothes smell fragrant and fruity but not overpowering.
Jessica R.
Would definitely recommend these. The sent oh my gosh do not even get me started. Ahhhh it smells like Heaven. Next time you're in your local target/walmart or where ever you shop. Stop & smell these. I assure you you're going to be buying it
Katie M.
Reading, PA
These smell really good and keep my clothes from wrinkling once they go in the dryer. I'd say they're effective and they're also cheap. I always love this brand and is my go to when I buy laundry products!
Claudia H.
Highland , CA
Love Gain! These dryer sheets smell amazing! I can re use them at lest 3 times cause they are so strong in smell. They leave my clothes smelling good and no static either. Definitely recommend this product.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
My favorite dryer sheets hands down! Not only do they work wonderfully at keeping your clothes free from static, but they smell wonderful too, at an affordable price , I recommend definitely!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this detergent! The scent is long lasting and my clothes don't look dingy after washing. It's such a great price and value. And it is gentle enough for my children's clothes
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
We bought these and love them. Our laundry smells delightful days and weeks sometimes after washing. I found clothes today washed over a month ago that still smell amazing.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I LOVE GAIN ! Aside from the original smell that I love so much, this has got to be my favorite gain scent! I was so pleased when I first bought these, they're affordable and I get so many compliments when people get close to me.
Hunter M.
These are amazing. my favorite dryer sheets ever . this is my absolute favorite scent line from gain. for some reason these are apparently no longer made so if you find them, snag them because they're amazing! I would recommend these to everyone.
Mary F.
This smells amazing! My house smells clean all day after laundry! Pricey but not by much! People ask what perfume I'm wearing and i smile and tell it's my laundry soap!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?