BY GAIN #13 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
These are great with all honesty the smell is so amazing it keeps our clothes smelling great in side the drose and the closet and our dry mmm just a great smell I love it must have for your house hold
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
While I absolutely adored this scent in the liquid detergent, it just did not smell the same after the clothes were finished drying and it has this odd spiced fruity smell that I just did not enjoy. I love the detergent and will still buy that but I won't try these again.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Gain is the best and this is my favorite dryer sheets(; I use Thai Dragon fruit laundry detergent (; and these dryer sheets and my clothes can sit in my closet and smell good forever
Genesis R.
These dryer sheets are so amazing. It ends the laundry process so perfectly. They smells fantastic. They leave your clothes smelling fresh. You can also use them in your car.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
It just makes sense to use the dryer sheets that have the same smell as the detergent. This smell lasts on the clothes. I love the smell of the clothes when they are warm from the dryer. Apple Mango Tango is the best scent.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
In my opinion Gain has the best smelling dryer sheets around. I love the way my clothes smell when I pull them out of the dryer. The apple mango is my favorite scent. I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend!!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love gain, the smell is amazing and long lasting, when they came out with this scent I was in love but now they have so many different scents that i truly love
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I have always used gain I don't like any other brand. I like to use these dryer sheets more in the summer for that summery smell! They're affordable and the smell is amazing and lasts forever on your clothes!
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Who doesn't love Gain dryer sheets....? They smell amazing and they leave your clothes smelling amazing.., and I love the way they make my hoodies feel after I get the, out the dryer... and the dryer sheets smell like heaven.
Stephanie M.
Monongahela, PA
hands down the best smelling laundry sheets, and the feeling of the clothing. I love washing all my bedding with the detergent and drying with these, then crawling in and relaxing. Very affordable as well.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?