BY GAIN #8 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?35 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer s...20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Gains Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets are my favorite dryer sheet scent ever! I stumbled upon these while wandering around Walmart. Seriously smells SO good. Not only that, but they are so strong smelling that I could smell them through the box as soon as I picked them up off of the shelf so I already knew that they would do wonders for my clothes! As well as using these as intended, in the dryer, I also love to put fresh, unused dryer sheets into my just dried clothes while they're still in the basket and then when I put the clothes away, I also stick some dryer sheets in the dresser drawers. I even hide some throughout my house to use them as air fresheners and it works like you wouldn't believe! I definitely recommend these dryer sheets!
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
Gain dryer sheets never appoint when it comes to their scent selections or their ability to get your clothes incredibility soft! My only complaint is the left over sheet that no longer have the softener in them it seems rather wasteful I wish they would devolve or something but other then that these are come affordable dryer sheets that will bring your clothes amazing scents and softness without hurting you wallet.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Gain! My fave laundry stuff. Many different scents. I even put them in my sweater cabinet. Cuts static electricity way down plus smells great and doesn't irritate my skin. My pups love them when I do their blankets. They love to run off with them when it's laundry time. Not expensive. Way better than snuggle and last longer.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count these dryer sheets can be used all over the house. Not only are they great for fabric softeners InThe dryer, but they are great as air fresheners all over. My son tucks then in his basketball shoes between games. I put them in lingerie drawers to keep sweet smelling sleepwear. My daughter likes her closet to smell fresh!
My husband keeps them with his hunting gear!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
These dryer sheets are my favorite. They smell so so good, makes your clothes stay smelling good forever and you can also use in the car or air vents around the house helping the house smell good. These are definitely a must buy for everyone
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This smell is so amazing! I have a serious issue getting my work clothes (I'm a server and bartender) to not smell like a restaurant and these work so well to have them smell good enough that I can wear my work jeans and not smell old fryer grease.
Kalyn K.
Pompano Beach, FL
I genuinely live by these dryer sheets! I use All Free and Clear laundry detergent which is sentless and you would even be able to tell with the amazing sent you get off the finished clothes. Reasonably priced compared to the quality! I would definitely recommend and if you havent tried this scent... its a must try!
Amy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Gain comes up with the best scents. Very affordable. Sometimes the scents can be just a little overpowering but that is to be each their own. Probably not the best for sensitive skin but if you can handle fragrance, Gain is the way to go!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I can't do laundry without dryer sheets otherwise my clothes are all staticky and I can't handle that. The smell from these really does last a decent amount of time and it's not too overpowering. I like to throw these in the mix every once in a while.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
I cannot use dryer sheets on my clothes, but I do use Gain Apple Mango Tango sheets on my comforters, throws and blankets and pillow shams. It smells good and helps keep the static down. We use a lot of covers in the house, I have family that is always cold. This scent of dryer sheets assures they will be soft scented and static free.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do these smell good?
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?