BY GAIN #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain With FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Dryer Sheets 105 Count: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes, even after two weeks Apple Mango Tango scent combines these sniff-tastic aromas: Overtones: apples, mangoes and exotic tropical fruits. Undertones: musky yet fruity expressions Get the matching scent in Gain Detergent see more...

• What do these have to do with the decorator badge?34 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?20 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay on your laundry?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite dryer sheets because they are soft and they smell great love how my clothes smell after drying it them with them and not bad on the price." in 2 reviews
  • "these dryer sheets smell amazing they leave your clothes towels bettings smell good for weeks they're good with static you don't have to use them in the dryer you could put a sheet in your dresser in between your towels in your cabinet just to get that good smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my clothes super soft and smells great when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
  • "This leaves your clothes smelling so amazing for ever, & bedding you never want to get out of" in 1 review
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This scent is intoxicating. we use these on vacation and whenever I smell it, I am brought right back to vacation memories of family and summertime. this makes the sheets and bedding amazing. towels and t-shirts and kids clothes all smell so good. when on vacation, we use this scent of laundry detergent pods and these dryer sheets. I can't afford them for daily use but when we travel, this makes the most sense. I pack them all in my suit case and when we get there and open it up, it's always the most amazing smell. my clothes smell great all week because the scent lasts.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Gain dryer sheets never appoint when it comes to their scent selections or their ability to get your clothes incredibility soft! My only complaint is the left over sheet that no longer have the softener in them it seems rather wasteful I wish they would devolve or something but other then that these are come affordable dryer sheets that will bring your clothes amazing scents and softness without hurting you wallet.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
These dryer sheets work very well, but have an extremely sweet distinct scent.

I was a huge fan in my early 20's, but now I prefer a simpler, more clean, fresh scent for my laundry which doesn't fight with any products I may be using (fragrance, moisturizer, etc.)
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Here I come I live the idea, do they have lavender smells too? I love lavender oil on my pillow every night. I've tried several brands but keep going back to essential edens from Amazon $9.96 best ever , don't try others stay with best lol no really sample all.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I love these things. They leave my clothes smelling soft and they work incredibly well for making my cloths soft. I can definitely tell when I forget to put a dryer sheet in as the difference between using them and not is night and day. I would recommend these.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I would highly highly recommend these drier sheets!! I love the smell and they are the best of you pair them with the matching laundry detergent. They will last you a very long time, and you can also put them in your drawers or shoes to make them smell good.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Apple Mango Tango is my absolute favorite scent from Gain. These dryer sheets smell amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and these do not irritate me at all. The scent stay for about a week and a half and will last all day as you wear your clothes.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love all things gain! Usually I'm a fresh scent gal but i had a coupon on the apple scent...smells amazing! The second I pulled the clothes out of the dryer I could smell it....the scent lasted for weeks on my sheets and pillow cases! Great product
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, PA
Decorator Expert
This smell is so amazing! I have a serious issue getting my work clothes (I'm a server and bartender) to not smell like a restaurant and these work so well to have them smell good enough that I can wear my work jeans and not smell old fryer grease.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
These are amazing. my favorite dryer sheets ever . this is my absolute favorite scent line from gain. for some reason these are apparently no longer made so if you find them, snag them because they're amazing! I would recommend these to everyone.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
What do these have to do with the decorator badge?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Where are you finding the apple mango tango dryer sheets? I haven't seen them in forever at my Walmart or target!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Do these smell good?
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
How long does the smell stay on your laundry?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent out of all of the Gain dryer sheets?